We've started with the NEW CWC ONLINE MTB Track

CWC Online

New MTB track for Cape Town riders.

We at Chris Willemse Cycles online is in the process of getting a top class MTB track ready for all MTB riders. The track , which is 4.7km long is situated on the ground at Chris Willemse Cycles Online shop in Willow Bridge .

We will also have a kiddies track for the future MTB riders with a length of about 800meters. The track will be ready for all riders as from Friday 18th November. We will have an open day on Saturday the 19th November, the same day when the draw for the VW Vivo will take place.

We hereby invite you all to come and test ride it on the 19th from 9am.

post-1632-0-37185300-1320919888.jpg

post-1632-0-18332200-1320919907.jpg

post-1632-0-14916000-1320919919.jpg

post-1632-0-98285900-1320919933.jpg

post-1632-0-19257600-1320919959.jpg

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The title "...online mountainbike track" does not sound right. Cut it in half and you will have a great night racing course. The progress of it looks good though, well done.

Man - that is awesome!

People under estimate how hard making a mtb trail. I've started one in my back yardn and the work is back breaking.

Fortunately I had my good friend Honda XR600R to start the trail making :D

Awesome initiative CWC and co. Love your work!

Great Stuff. Just need to find some gaps in the Golf club fence and I can be at the store from home in 5 minutes flat

Its going to be stunning. Yes, we want you all to come and train here.We have shower facilities at the shop as well and a nice coffee shop. It will be a 1 direction track with 3 different tracks in it. Difficult , medium and beginners track.

I wonder if my road bike will handle the bumps with 28c tyres on? hmmmm, maybe I must 'permanently borrow' my dad's avalanche with F/S. Looks like quite a cool track though!

Big store, coffee shop, track. Almost sounds like a good reason to visit Slaapstad again....

They've got guys on the beach w@nking aswell.

do i see some cross country races there in the future? :) Nice work...

p.s. wish you'd change your hub ad already, to something more cycling orientated.

I am looking forward to try out the track. Haven't been on a MTB trail in a while. Will be a good to see some dust again :D