We've started with the NEW CWC ONLINE MTB Track

CWC Online

I'm surprised nobody's asked for a profile yet!! laugh.gif Great initiative.

I was just about to ask for the elevation profile of all three tracks :D :rolleyes:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha - thats what life is all about. Being adults is rather boring - we are expected to be too mature to have fun. Screw that I say - I spend enough time in the board (bored?) room already. Outside of 9-5 I'm 13 years old who beats life into a paste.

You don't stop playing when you're getting old. You get old because you stop playing.

Ha ha - thats what life is all about. Being adults is rather boring - we are expected to be too mature to have fun. Screw that I say - I spend enough time in the board (bored?) room already. Outside of 9-5 I'm 13 years old who beats life into a paste.

Uhm.... but I'm 13 years old even from 9 to 5. :D My gramps always said, the key to life, is to stay a kid for as long as possible.

Well done to Chris and everyone who pitched in.

Bit bummed that the trail is built after I've moved out of the area. I've eyed that hill and area around the dam with this in mind before. Kudo's to cwc for pulling it off.

Reckon a Dbnville weekend is on the cards again, combining this with Majik will feel like the good old days. Throw in Nitida dual slalom for good measure as well. Yes please.

Uhm.... but I'm 13 years old even from 9 to 5. :D My gramps always said, the key to life, is to stay a kid for as long as possible.

HIJACK ON

My wife always says I must grow up! angry.gif Guess I must be doing something right? thumbup1.gif Or is it something wrong? huh.gif

HIJACK OFF

I will let you all have the layout of the rack with its gradient on Monday. It is going well and the okes are working full stream to get it finish for next week Saturday.

I am sure that we will have a couple of riders out on the track already this weekend.

Good enough to move here, but wait, you get more.....Majic forest, Contermanskloof, Hillcrest, Meerendal.......Nitida dual slalom.......Jonkershoek........Tokai forest.....Oak Valley, Lebanon.....what am I forgetting?.....and all for the very cheap price of having to drive like an idiot.

Hey what about Welvenpas, its an awesome routewink.gif

Nice guys, I work right next door at Tygerfalls :)

Nice for a quick lunchtime spin or link it up with a Majik forest ride in the morning :thumbup:

Good enough to move here, but wait, you get more.....Majic forest, Contermanskloof, Hillcrest, Meerendal.......Nitida dual slalom.......Jonkershoek........Tokai forest.....Oak Valley, Lebanon.....what am I forgetting?.....and all for the very cheap price of having to drive like an idiot.

Hey what about Welvenpas, its an awesome routewink.gif

How could I leave out Welvanpas? Luckily I said..."what am I forgetting?" I just knew there was something else! :)

Yes you will still be able to do to Majic Forest via CWC online track. Today will be a nice day for the workers due to the rain we had. I am sure that it will go a lot faster with the soft ground after the rain. We will hopefully put the profile on the hub later today.

Me think it's gonna be fast on the down and tough on the up...

On quite a slope of a hill, this track.

Very cool initiative for those who love dust!

:thumbup: