Cricket......

E1A104

and we nicked a couple of wickets in there at the end. At least we're making a fist of it this time round. Love the ashes, it means I get to watch so many saffas battle with their conflicted feelings on who to hate the most... "I hate the aussies.. err no I hate the english... no, I hate souties... no deffo the aussies because they gloat... or is it the poms because they are winning stuff... Ah ***"

No conflict at all

The poms win hands down although in extreme circumstances I will support the Scots...I am a Fraser after all

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Trott too.

Breaking this partnership is key.

Broken... next. Oh... KP.

Edited by hellocolour

Well done SA on winning the second T20 game in trying conditions. The bowling and fielding seems to come together nicely. Now we just need some good form and aggression at the top of the batting order. Not bad considering Sri Lanka is currently ranked No1 in T20 and we are playing in their back yard. Lets make it a white wash tomorrow.

england 37/3, chasing 300+ on the final day.

77 overs remaining.

both reviews already used up.

it's raining, and is expected to keep on raining.

the aussies just can't catch a break.

I was getting excited about the Aussies pulling one back and making it a contest. It seems their test batting is about as reliable as our ODI batting. This is not good for cricket.

ah bugger.... it's okay as Boof is at the helm now and he's not going to put up with that mess for much longer. To be honest despite losing tragically I think there has been more than enough to give encouragement for the aussie series - we know the issues, they're glaring. I think for a fair few sessions we played well and the bowlers were great.

Eng' have their own issues and I'm hoping that they are being nicely papered over with this win... or it's going to be a loooooog year.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

SA 205 / 5 batting first. Amla holding firm at 100 runs off 201 balls, with Du Plessis that just joined him in the middle. If we can manage to get to 350 by lunch tomorrow it would be tough for Pakistan. They will have to pile on the runs in quick time to ensure that they would not need to do too much on a wicket that is already playing like a day 3 wicket.

SA 205 / 5 batting first. Amla holding firm at 100 runs off 201 balls, with Du Plessis that just joined him in the middle. If we can manage to get to 350 by lunch tomorrow it would be tough for Pakistan. They will have to pile on the runs in quick time to ensure that they would not need to do too much on a wicket that is already playing like a day 3 wicket.

Where are they playing?

Where are they playing?

Dubai ig I'm not mistaken. 222/8 now. Amla will probably have to either farm the strike or got out swinging to get us anywhere near 300.

Dubai ig I'm not mistaken. 222/8 now. Amla will probably have to either farm the strike or got out swinging to get us anywhere near 300.

dale and amla now.....it will either be over shortly, or dale will put in one his batting strongholds

Why do we play so little test cricket?Or at least it seems so.We have not played for 8 months

This debacle with the incoming Indian tour highlights how we suck the hind tit with respect to serie's.When last did we we play a four or 5 test series.I can't remember

Why do we play so little test cricket?Or at least it seems so.We have not played for 8 months

This debacle with the incoming Indian tour highlights how we suck the hind tit with respect to serie's.When last did we we play a four or 5 test series.I can't remember

5 test series are now only for ausies and england (ashes)...bleh!!!

i blame this T20 phase the cricket world is going through

load of bull if you ask me :thumbdown:

Considering we are strongest in the test format... Watching us play test cricket the last few years, has in my view, revitalized many SA cricket supporters opinions on the game. SA play incredible test cricket!