Cricket......

E1A104

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that sucked, only the fourth time Pakistan has ever beaten us and this after they lost to Zimbabwe

That how they role ... a mix of brilliant and dog **** (and little match fixing)

That how they role ... a mix of brilliant and dog **** (and little match fixing)

Lets hope the bookies have us down for a win for the next match!!

Guest Latent Blue

Now that's how you use just 4 bowlers to bowl out one of the worlds 'top' test teams in under 250/innings...

They opened a whole shipment of whop a$$

The defeat was South Africa's first in 16 Tests. The last time they lost a Test was to Sri Lanka in Durban in 2011. The 15-Test sequence was South Africa's longest undefeated run in Tests.

I think this was as a result of too little time in the middle for the SA batters, and bowlers. We need to play more tests to stay no.1. It's a shame that the no1 side plays the fewest tests out of the top 5/6 teams.

On a lighter note, I've poached this from @altcricket

Are you finding Ravi Shastri's commentary grating?

post-2975-0-07885200-1382181740_thumb.jpg

2nd ball wicket

THE STEYN REMOVER

Pakistan bats 0/1

Some serious swing out there.

First session belongs to SA with 6 wickets for 60 runs. 3 wickets for Tahir, our tame Pakistani, 2 for the Steyn remover and 1 for a very underrated Morne Morkel, judging by the comments on espncricinfo.com. We will have to try and get the next 4 out in double quick time and try to make inroads after tea today as the wicket did a lot in today's first session.

and Tahir gets a 5 for... Boy I hope that the pakistani spinners are not such a handful as he was today. If so, the game will be over by this time tomorrow.