Cricket......

E1A104

Eish. How's that for a finish. Lovely chat from AB at the ceremony. Nothing like your quick pitching middle , hitting the top of off when you need 1 pole to win. That's class.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Parnell has made me eat my words today, I'm really happy that he saved the innings for us.

2 of the 3 people I mentioned earlier are funny enough the two top scorers in this game

ja boet, you put your foot in it solid there!

test team players are also really rusty on one day stuff now too. ingram is in for amla, who is STILL waiting for his wife to give birth.

ja boet, you put your foot in it solid there!

test team players are also really rusty on one day stuff now too. ingram is in for amla, who is STILL waiting for his wife to give birth.

Yeah big time :blush:, I think my dislike for Parnell is due to him being such a young player but he really came through yesterday and hopefully he makes me eat my words even further by continuing with his current form

I heard on Radio 2000 that Amla's wife is going to be fined by CSA for slow delivery rate :whistling:

Does not look as if the batting consultant is working. Drop Ingram and open with Gary! They can also drop Faf for Dale, I think he will get double the runs at least.

Does not look as if the batting consultant is working. Drop Ingram and open with Gary! They can also drop Faf for Dale, I think he will get double the runs at least.

Howzat for an idea?

Ingram failed twice.

Time for a swop.

Faf is not quite the same.

Wonder how that ball tampering incident screwed him over mentally.

SA vs PAK, ODI 3:

Kepler Wessels says this is a better batting surface than the ones we have seen in the series so far and batting or fielding first shouldn't make a big difference.

http://www.superspor...sis/Im_no_cheat

I'm not convinced, reeks of spin

and a VERY poor analogy thrown in there... (group of guys go have drinks, one ends up driving and he has to go to jail) - so now he is somehow a victim.

Video evidence is damning - Faf should have apologised, admitted he made a mistake and moved on. Trying to justify it loses him credibility in my eyes.

Much better performance by SA. I liked De Kock behind the stumps. AB looks like a better captain in front of the wicket opposed to keeping as well. Bowlers did well to take 7 wickets for 66 runs. That sealed the deal for us.

Stumped!

Oh okay, where's Smith today?

Diagnosed with concussion. Got one on the noggin in the second test and. MRI came through yesterday. Not sure if he'll bat again in the series.

QdK should be given a good run. Smith is not an effective limited overs player. With the power play, he cant afford to scratch around.

Batsmen got some runs, I hope they get some confidence and build from here. Amla and AB will find form soon.