Cricket......

E1A104

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Vern getting some serious lateral movement.

That nr 3 wicket of Pujara is priceless.

GO PROTEAS

What do you think?

Envy or true objective comment by Warne's Bunny:

"Speaking to Sanjay Manjrekar on ESPN's cricinfo show "Match Point", Cullinan criticised Kallis and discussed how South Africa had failed to seize the initiative to take control of the match by slowing down after tea on day three of the second Test.

"Sadly the match has degenerated into a Kallis show," Cullinan said.

"He was a great cricketer let us give him that, but take a step back from that, there is a Test match on the go and there is a series to win and I don't get the impression South Africa are interested in that."

Sport24

What do you think?

Envy or true objective comment by Warne's Bunny:

"Speaking to Sanjay Manjrekar on ESPN's cricinfo show "Match Point", Cullinan criticised Kallis and discussed how South Africa had failed to seize the initiative to take control of the match by slowing down after tea on day three of the second Test.

"Sadly the match has degenerated into a Kallis show," Cullinan said.

"He was a great cricketer let us give him that, but take a step back from that, there is a Test match on the go and there is a series to win and I don't get the impression South Africa are interested in that."

Sport24

His going to get a lot of abuse for that. And plenty reminders of uselessness in front of Warne. There will only be one who comes out of this looking like a d**s.

A 100 that brought tears to my eyes :-) Im glad for the great JK to go out on a high.

I never was a Cullinan fan, even if he was a good player. He was also offered the captaincy of SA, but flew back home just before his first match because he wanted a long term contract as well.

I think history will be the ultimate judge of who was great and who not. Imo Kallis will still be talked about 50 years from now.

Edited by Christie

Insane catch, that.

8 wickets to get, lets hope for a full day's play tomorrow. Dale, Vern and Morkel must get them, perhaps a few to JK too. Our spinners looked a bit bland compared to Jadeja.

A 100 that brought tears to my eyes :-) Im glad for the great JK to go out on a high.

I never was a Cullinan fan, even if he was a good player. He was also offered the captaincy of SA, but flew back home just before his first match because he wanted a long term contract as well.

I think history will be the ultimate judge of who was great and who not. Imo Kallis will still be talked about 50 years from now.

Cullinan saved Smith a team talk tomorrow. All he has to do is give each player a copy of what DC said and ask them to prove him wrong.

Cullinan saved Smith a team talk tomorrow. All he has to do is give each player a copy of what DC said and ask them to prove him wrong.

Heehee

Kallis now turns his focus to the limited overs game, with his only remaining ambition being success in the one-day World Cup, where South Africa have often been among the favourites but picked up a tag of 'chokers' after several dramatic failures.

"I still have a lot of hunger to push South Africa to that World Cup in 2015 if I am fit and performing. The last two years specifically have been a memorable journey with an exceptional group of cricketers," he said in his retirement statement.

News24

Steyn will come out firing big time on day four.

If we get a sniff of cloud cover,that ball will go to town with Steyn behind the handlebars :whistling:

DC was never shy to speak his mind. Be it popular or unpopular, he says his say.