• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SILENCE!!!!

post-182-0-64203900-1392891247_thumb.png

Don't go an jinx things now Dale, cricket is steeped in superstition

The mighty Hash' is the best we've seen for a long time

Edited by SwissVan

It looks like jippo_guts is the secret ingredient for the SA side...

First Dale had them in Centurion and see what happened at PE, now Alviro is batting like there will be no tomorrow, or post lunch session for that matter.

4 down, but do have to wonder what grade sand paper warner has in his pocket? 30 over ball zipping round like a banana

4 down, but do have to wonder what grade sand paper warner has in his pocket? 30 over ball zipping round like a banana

Nah. I reckon he learned from Faf to use a zip.

I love how everyone is quick to jump on warner for his comments, when SA has team members who admitted to ball tampering not so long ago. Double standards much?

Oraait, bring in lunch

4 down

Too many, too quickly

Don't let those Aussies smell blood.

One looooong century partnership will sink a lot of hope for victory.

So, with Cap'n Smith averaging around 8 so far for this series, can we expect CSA to have a good hard look at him finally?

I love how everyone is quick to jump on warner for his comments, when SA has team members who admitted to ball tampering not so long ago. Double standards much?

Always!

um yes, but this is a bit obvious. The condition of this ball after only 26/27 overs will be a BIG talking point. Especially since they were seen scraping a ball in practice on concrete to simulate this, and the talk coming into the match.

eina...i take back my words about # and AB earlier....now we need a faf and JP marathon