Cricket......

E1A104

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I suppose we need to win three in a row when it really matters.

We also need to win 3 tosses in a row. Our ability to chase is most concerning.

The batting order needs to be re arranged.

De kock must go lower down, AB must go higher up but if they do that then he cant score runs!!

De Kock must go we cant afford passengers at this stage maybe one last shot to find some form.

1. Hash

2. Rossouw

3. Faff

4. AB

5. Miller

6. JP

7. Vern/Behardien

8. Dale

9. Morkel

10. Abbot

SA must stop hitting the panic button they had the game and panicked and played some irresponsible shots NEED THERE HEADS SORTED IMO

11. Tahir

De Kock must go we cant afford passengers at this stage maybe one last shot to find some form.

1. Hash

2. Rossouw

3. Faff

4. AB

5. Miller

6. JP

7. Vern/Behardien

8. Dale

9. Morkel

10. Abbot

SA must stop hitting the panic button they had the game and panicked and played some irresponsible shots NEED THERE HEADS SORTED IMO

11. Tahir

Agreed..... If Vern is fit theres no choice his the best for no 7, however If his not I would rather choose Parnell over FB.....(how I wish Mclaren was in the team)

Edited by RFC311

We were quick to kick Parnell out after 1 game in the WC....however QDK hasn't performed in 5 games. If QDK had to score it would have taken pressure of the rest. Faf might as well open his doing it already. Abbott deserves his place as well his been taking wickets so he needs to play.

Edited by RFC311

We were quick to kick Parnell out after 1 game in the WC....however QDK hasn't performed in 5 games. If QDK had to score it would have taken pressure of the rest. Faf might as well open his doing it already. Abbott deserves his place as well his been taking wickets so he needs to play.

QdK is keeping well. If he failed with the gloves as well you comment would be justified. Parnell is not succeeding with either ball, bat or in the field.

Hence why I said DeKock must be moved down the order. He will definately score runs should he come in around 5 or 6. Faf must open and AB should go in at 3 or 4

Been impressed with the determination and commitment of Abbott...even showed in his batting

They don't want AB keeping so they'll keep with QDK..... He's a much better player than his recent form, such a pity...

Hence why I said DeKock must be moved down the order. He will definately score runs should he come in around 5 or 6. Faf must open and AB should go in at 3 or 4

Faf is basically opening.... 

Our performance against a quality seam attack is most concerning.  And on those wickets your ability to play seam attack is important.  In 1991 on those wickets Pakistan also started slowly, and eventually won the cup.  I would be worried if I had to play them on a zippy wicket.

Edited by Moridin