Cricket......

E1A104

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

439/5 - the game has come out of it's coma.

Not quite yet. Bavuma, Quinny and Morris can all bat. I have to giggle listening to Radio 2000 and then reading the ESPN Cricinfo commentary here at work. Its like 2 different matches.

Not quite yet. Bavuma, Quinny and Morris can all bat. I have to giggle listening to Radio 2000 and then reading the ESPN Cricinfo commentary here at work. Its like 2 different matches.

Not saying we're going to run through you, just that something of interest has happened!

I said before R2000 team (mostly) is like a bunch of SA fans have found the commentary box unlocked and empty and decided to have a go.  One in particular makes up for a lack of journalistic ability with partisan enthusiasm.

Not saying we're going to run through you, just that something of interest has happened!

I said before R2000 team (mostly) is like a bunch of SA fans have found the commentary box unlocked and empty and decided to have a go. One in particular makes up for a lack of journalistic ability with partisan enthusiasm.

Same can be said about the ESPN cricinfo crowd. De Kock falling cheaply, sonnow its probably game on.

De Kock is useless at international level.

I have been told that he is not very good at directing from behind the stumps either. Surely there must be someone in SA who is better than him and prevent AB from keeping wicket

we miss bouch big time

I have been told that he is not very good at directing from behind the stumps either. Surely there must be someone in SA who is better than him and prevent AB from keeping wicket

we miss bouch big time

You think he would still be playing if it weren't for his accident?

But yes I agree, He was pretty good.

we miss bouch big time

SA fans are a tough crowd. Bouch averaged just above 30, QdK with a bad run of form averages 33. Bouch had the likes of Donald, de Villiers, Ntini and Steyn to work with, QdK is sitting with old pros and a lot of inexperience. Bouch also took some time to settle as a batsman in particular.

Just as well this isn't a timeless test. If it was they would still be batting next year.

I see some youngster in India has just scored 1000 runs in a innings. I feel sorry for the bowlers.

http://www.ibnlive.com/cricketnext/news/pranav-dhanawade-becomes-first-man-in-cricket-to-score-1000-runs-in-an-innings-1185554.html

This must have been just a joy to watch!

The world-record knock finally ended when Pranav's team decided to declare the innings 1465 for 3, with their star batsman still unbeaten at 1009 in just 323 balls he faced during his 395-minute stay at the crease. The runs came at a mind-boggling strike rate of 312.38 and included 129 fours and 59 sixes.

SA fans are a tough crowd. Bouch averaged just above 30, QdK with a bad run of form averages 33. Bouch had the likes of Donald, de Villiers, Ntini and Steyn to work with, QdK is sitting with old pros and a lot of inexperience. Bouch also took some time to settle as a batsman in particular.

I think Bouch was a much better keeper though...even though he dropped a few and missed a few stumpings he was very good at assisting with placement and keeping moral up...QDK is a bit of a deer in the headlights behind stumps