Cricket......

E1A104

You think he would still be playing if it weren't for his accident?

But yes I agree, He was pretty good.

would have retired by now I think

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stretch, you are talking about the experienced boucher with a few matches behind his name, not a 20 odd boy with some definite talent...give the kid a fair chance and dont compare him to one of the great wicketkeepers

Same can be said about the ESPN cricinfo crowd. De Kock falling cheaply, sonnow its probably game on.

Havent heard them, but they had THE WORST football commentator - Tommy Smyth who was worth muting if you weren't in the mood to harangue the TV set.

Do you like the Sky crowd? They seem to be pretty balanced though pom-biased in make-up.

R2000 - worst one is Laurence / Louwrens? somebody.

Havent heard them, but they had THE WORST football commentator - Tommy Smyth who was worth muting if you weren't in the mood to harangue the TV set.

Do you like the Sky crowd? They seem to be pretty balanced though pom-biased in make-up.

R2000 - worst one is Laurence / Louwrens? somebody.

Football? Is that the game the Aussies play on cricket fields?

I think Bouch was a much better keeper though...even though he dropped a few and missed a few stumpings he was very good at assisting with placement and keeping moral up...QDK is a bit of a deer in the headlights behind stumps

Bouch also had serious agro in him. Would chirp the *** out of the batsmen. De Kock looks like a laaitie looking at his Dad.

QdK is a gem

With some good match experience and cool mentoring, he can find and unleash some of his unique strengths

Comparing him to Bouch The Pouch is futile

The SA need all-round depth and he can definitely contribute to that dimension

Well thank goodness the Boys are finding some Runs, even Bavuma and Morris cashing in.. I'm liking the Poms Body language though, catches going down, tired looking bowlers... They really thought they were gonna roll us twice for under 600. 

Stretch, you are talking about the experienced boucher with a few matches behind his name, not a 20 odd boy with some definite talent...give the kid a fair chance and dont compare him to one of the great wicketkeepers

fair point.....just not entirely convinced he has the ability to step up to the big game....hope he proves me wrong

Bouch also had serious agro in him. Would chirp the *** out of the batsmen. De Kock looks like a laaitie looking at his Dad.

thats what I mean when i say he's like a deer in the headlights

No, it's the one that matters.

Now talk about boring... 90 minutes and often not a goal to show for it. The most action in that game are grown men running around grabbing their shins every time an opponent gets near them.

QdK is a gem

With some good match experience and cool mentoring, he can find and unleash some of his unique strengths

Comparing him to Bouch The Pouch is futile

The SA need all-round depth and he can definitely contribute to that dimension

QdK is a rare talent, no doubt. I do think that SA selectors choose people too quickly though.. Look what happened to Vaugh Van Jaarsveld, he was an awesome talent, but thrown into the deep end to quickly and it killed his international career. QdK needs to work on hi temperament though, he fell right into their plan today.

Bavuma and Morris ticking over nicely! I would be genuinely pleased if Temba can go on and get his maiden hundred. He has done well in difficult circumstances.