Cricket......

E1A104

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Place your bets!! Who can it be, surely not the same bloke that was involved with the Hansie-Gate?

http://m.news24.com/sport24/Cricket/T20DomesticCup/ram-slam-t20-match-fixing-ex-protea-to-be-charged-20160112

Hmm this oke is going to spend time in jail. So will he shack up with Oscar? Didn't Oscar smash a cricket bat up against a door? Maybe he needs a new bat? These 2 guys should get on well. Uncles house arrest mansion is going to get full of arrested sportsman.

We need to put our cricketers in cotton wool.

QdeK is now ruled out of the Test

Slipped at home and sprained his knee.

Looks like AB has to keep if England bat first as Vilas will still be on a plane.

We need to put our cricketers in cotton wool.

QdeK is now ruled out of the Test

Slipped at home and sprained his knee.

Looks like AB has to keep if England bat first as Vilas will still be on a plane.

ffs!

Vilas has arrived. Just as well there was no batting collapse.

just glad that the selectors didn't see the gap to play Tsolikile.

Aarghhhh

So Stephen Cook may be given a go in the next game. <fingers crossed> What more does he have to do to get selected?

So Stephen Cook may be given a go in the next game. <fingers crossed> What more does he have to do to get selected?

i dont think he has a future due to his age (same as puttick), at the moment we in serious need to blood players.