Cricket......

E1A104

Another good morning to wake up to the Cricket. Amla going strong on 149 and the lead is up to 382

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Solid first session. 90 Runs in the session for the loss of only one wicket. Hashim on 149 not out, I'm really hoping het gets another double. A lead of 487. Perhaps we can accellerate again towards tea and have 600 on the board with 10 overs left in the day for Dale and Vern to have a crack at the Aussie top order.

Solid first session. 90 Runs in the session for the loss of only one wicket. Hashim on 149 not out, I'm really hoping het gets another double. A lead of 487. Perhaps we can accellerate again towards tea and have 600 on the board with 10 overs left in the day for Dale and Vern to have a crack at the Aussie top order.

Yeah I would like to see them bowl tonight

Listening to Eric Simons and Morne van Wyk and they seem to think we won't declare tonight

No declaring today. Still 6 full sessions from tomorrow. Shoudn't need more than 5 to roll them. If we declare and they fire they can still get up, but in under 5 sessions got no price. Keep batting

I dont think they will declare tonight. Make the Aussies suffer a while, maybe stuff them around for an hour tomorrow morning. We seem to be having no trouble batting. The Aussies have a team full of match winners. We cant afford to give them any chance at all. Im sure Ponting plans on going out with a century.

Hope Hash can pull a triple century out of his beard.

Noooo Hash. Eish. Still legend batting. Respect. Good catch though.

Previous ball AB belted their quickest off the front foot through midwicket.

Noooo Hash. Eish. Still legend batting. Respect. Good catch though.

Previous ball AB belted their quickest off the front foot through midwicket.

Loved watching Hash REPRESENTING. This morning.

OK changed my mind. Let's bowl for an hour today. Nice to see it swinging a bit now. But don't get bowled out. Can't see Vern, Dale and Morne getting any half-volleys

Some very special players in the Protea fold now.

A golden era.

Big Biff - respected and exemplary :-D

AB - good batter and wk all rounder.

The Vern - deceptive and decent batter

Faf - The Wall after Dravid retired.

Hash tag - what a Nr 3!

King Kallis - could bat for a few more years.

Even with CSA in a pickle.