• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad fireball Warner is out.

A quick 50 from him can hurt.

Its Watson that is out - but he does a similar thing

Huh? Two down. My scoreboard is not updating...cursing.gif

I agree, Warner is (can be) a devastating batsman. (Kinda like Mrs Hudson and Mrs Cullinan when they were on song. Pity they couldn't hold the notes for too long though.....)

Glad he is gone. Clarke still to come. I hope our bowlers have figured the way to take his wicket early and cheap. Could be a long day in the field tomorrow chasing leather if he gets going.

Way back when, in the days of white lightning and vinnige Fanie, we could maybe defend a low score.

Granted Dale is the top ranked bowler and Morkel is also up there with Vern in the top ten so maybe, they can bowl us back into the game.

BUT, they are going to have to bowl their boots off.

Who knows, maybe my rant was premature and runs are hard to come by on this pitch. (Don't think so though.)

For the rest of this match, I think we are the ones doing the chasing.

Another coupe of days and we will get some kind of idea of where it's all headed. The ebb and flow of the sessions..

Sessions, 1, 2, and three go the way of the hosts. Now we dig deep and try to come back into the game.

Keep posting sad sack! Everytime you do we get another wicket. thumbup1.gif

I guess you figure we lucked into the number one ranking... harping on about fanie and the boys when we now have steyn and the boys... wacko.png Batting was below par but its early in the game - this is not 20/20....

Keep posting sad sack! Everytime you do we get another wicket. thumbup1.gif

I guess you figure we lucked into the number one ranking... harping on about fanie and the boys when we now have steyn and the boys... wacko.png Batting was below par but its early in the game - this is not 20/20....

Back then we had to have good bowlers. Our batsmen weren't much good. Mrs Hudson and Mrs Cullinan.....

Now we have Mrs Fatty Smith. laugh.png laugh.png laugh.png

And I as I was composing my last post, I see Watson is out.

Whooooo hooooooooclap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

Don't go all positive on us now - you had a good run going there!

Back then we had to have good bowlers. Our batsmen weren't much good. Mrs Hudson and Mrs Cullinan.....

Now we have Mrs Fatty Smith. laugh.png laugh.png laugh.png

Ahh there you go thats more like it. clap.gif

Its Watson that is out - but he does a similar thing

Uhm, yeah, the other W!

He is dangerous.

Warner always gives the bowling attack a chance with his attacking style..

Edited by Puncheur

1cmon boys - one more wicket and its game on. Although we have managed to get the first couple cheaply in the last 2 tests before the Mikes tore us new ones!

Huh? Two down. My scoreboard is not updating...cursing.gif

I agree, Warner is (can be) a devastating batsman. (Kinda like Mrs Hudson and Mrs Cullinan when they were on song. Pity they couldn't hold the notes for too long though.....)

Glad he is gone. Clarke still to come. I hope our bowlers have figured the way to take his wicket early and cheap. Could be a long day in the field tomorrow chasing leather if he gets going.

Warner is like Hudson and Cullinan? Sheesh boet, what glue do you sniff between your cup of early morning coffee and your first joint?

Warner is like Hudson and Cullinan? Sheesh boet, what glue do you sniff between your cup of early morning coffee and your first joint?

:-D