What watch are you wearing?

gummibear

I too love watches as much as I do my toys. I use a tag heuer chrono aqua racer auto daily have breitling chrono for weekends..then for weddings a mon blanc classic plain whte..the a camping or outdoors knock about VIctorinox divers chrono then my rs 8000 fir gym and cycling.v

Nice collection you have there.....any photos?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TAG Carrerra & Citizen Radio Controlled Skyhawk and my daily wear is my Citizen Eco-Drive Titanium.

Edited by quinton

• 2 weeks later...

Hah!

When I don't nick the Smurf watch, I wear this:

post-394-0-77794800-1322216782.jpg

What rrrrrr dat ?

Right handed watch wearer thumbup1.gif

I got a matching one yesterday:

post-394-0-10114800-1328265677.jpg

on the bike it is normally either the casio mudman ltd edition or the sigma hr.in the pool it is either my trusty timex reef gear or my australian maxum waverider.in winter i am on the few swatches or my firm favourite(have 2) zodiac sea dragon range.there is an old omega,seiko 100 sports,limited edition vostock,a deep sea dweller rolex and a raymond weil dress watch in there somewhere as well.my wife always complains that i have too many watches , but she better watch out.

on the bike it is normally either the casio mudman ltd edition or the sigma hr.in the pool it is either my trusty timex reef gear or my australian maxum waverider.in winter i am on the few swatches or my firm favourite(have 2) zodiac sea dragon range.there is an old omega,seiko 100 sports,limited edition vostock,a deep sea dweller rolex and a raymond weil dress watch in there somewhere as well.my wife always complains that i have too many watches , but she better watch out.

I will take very good care of the Sea-Dweller for you if it doesn't get worn much ;)

the sector expander allutech is my mate today.

i love my Sector! i have two expanders but one of my straps broke and as far as i know it cant be replaced :wacko:

i love my Sector! i have two expanders but one of my straps broke and as far as i know it cant be replaced :wacko:

My wife and I both have Sector Expanders. I recently saw a nice new range of Sectors at great prices in a store in Bedford Centre, so there are new agents again. Maybe try your local jeweller to see if they can help you with a strap.

not sure if i have the same one as you? the rubber strap seems to be moulded to the housing? when i bought my second one the jeweler had them on special because sector pulled out of the country for some reason (i bought myself and my mrs one), it will be great if they back. i think sector is the most robust watch i've ever owned! quads, offroads, scuba diving etc etc they just dont break!

post-7854-0-92166400-1328681928.jpg

Edited by Face Plant