What watch are you wearing?

gummibear

I have a Bell & Ross WW1 watch...

http://www.dkwatch.org/news/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/33312.jpg

My now fiance gave me the watch when she asked me to marry her on the 29th Feb this year...She blind sided me - I didn't have a clue...

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mrbaker - keep that fiance :thumbup: .... those watches aren't cheap.

You're right...she is a keeper :)

Only problem is she has now set the bar pretty high... Been getting prices on a suitable matching ring. Quite an eye opener!!

Nope. Knysna Cycle Works

Back in 1996 ? when you rode a giant atx 870 ;)

funny the dirst thing I thought when I saw that was that must be Stu or Warren.

I bought myself a Breithing Aerospace on Paradeplazt Zurich in 1997 for R6300-00. I have had the battery replaced twice and got a major service done on it last year Oct at Breitling again,the service cost me almost a much as I paid for the watch but still worth every bit I paid for it ,for me a good watch tha you like is a investment,more that what I can say about the money we spend on bicycles,cars,etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone ever seen a Rudy Project writs watch for sale in SA? I browsed through a catalogue during the weekend and saw they have a couple of nice looking watches tucked away at the back of the booklet. Do we get them here and if so, what is the going rate?

Has anyone ever seen a Rudy Project writs watch for sale in SA? I browsed through a catalogue during the weekend and saw they have a couple of nice looking watches tucked away at the back of the booklet. Do we get them here and if so, what is the going rate?

Check with AG. They would know.

I saw a wooden Nixon somewhere...And I fell in love !!! But its as though this bluddy watch has disappeared off the face of the earth !!!