What watch are you wearing?

gummibear

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you download screens that you like for free. So you can change it whenever you want. Even design your own.

sounds like wayyyyy to much work, i just keep mine on till im bored of it then put on another

repeat  :whistling:  :whistling:

sounds like wayyyyy to much work, i just keep mine on till im bored of it then put on another

repeat :whistling: :whistling:

this watch is my personal assistant. Has my diaries synched. Navigation. Plays music. Receive emails and texts and respond by voice. Activity tracker and built in heart rate monitor.

this watch is my personal assistant. Has my diaries synched. Navigation. Plays music. Receive emails and texts and respond by voice. Activity tracker and built in heart rate monitor.

i also got one, my wife she also thinks she knows everything, and she has a built in tracker i follow her with sms from my credit card :ph34r:

Can anybody tell me the brand of this watch, I picked it up in our delivery vehicle. The logo on the face is 19 and then 91 inverted

I might disappoint you if i tell you where it's from. (australia)

http://media.tumblr.com/36f3b7dc1c60e53db23236a33d9641db/tumblr_inline_ms6wdkcaEC1qz4rgp.jpg

Edited by Shebeen

Just out of interest what figure u thinking to get it out the safe

I will pm you in the morning I don't even remember what I paid or what's the value atm all I know is I don't wear it anymore