What watch are you wearing?

gummibear

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone point me in the direction of where I can find a range of watch batteries? in JHB (north)

Can anyone point me in the direction of where I can find a range of watch batteries? in JHB (north)

In Rosebank African craft market there is a really good watchmaker - think his name is Ahmed, but if you ask anyone for the watchmaker they'll point you to him. Even the jewellers in Rosebank Mall told me to go to him when I recently had to get the battery in my Seiko replaced. He's got a plethora of batteries...

In Rosebank African craft market there is a really good watchmaker - think his name is Ahmed, but if you ask anyone for the watchmaker they'll point you to him. Even the jewellers in Rosebank Mall told me to go to him when I recently had to get the battery in my Seiko replaced. He's got a plethora of batteries...

The rosebank craft market is no more.

It has moved to Norwood.

The rosebank craft market is no more.

It has moved to Norwood.

There are still a few stalls left, but not in the old usual spot! If you walk from The Zone past Anat on your right, turn right before going into the mall, 10 or 15 metres further and there are some stalls on the left. Ahmed the watchmaker sits there.

And bought a Garmin Swim the other day which I am really enjoying (even though I have yet to swim with it)

post-17877-0-41087500-1403636596_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...