Good morning all !!!

Big H*

It was mental, more of the same today and the rest of the week it looks like :(

You guys in Durban sure know how to host an environmental summit. Telling everybody no ties or jackets necessary during the week because of the heat (seriously!!), and then to prove a point arrange for a week of rain!!! clap.gif Talk about a cop out. wink.gif

First time back on the bike commuting to work for about 2 and half weeks. Have been struggling to get rid of a cold. Feels great!! :clap:

Goooooooood Morning!!!!

This week hopefully sees the arrival of my first MTB! I cant wait to hit the trails!!!

Hope you all have a good one!!!!

Morning, hopefully I get my 29'er today. That would be the start of a good week!

Stuck at home with a broken bakkie, so there's nothing good about this morning apart from throwing a ball for the dogs.

If you can believe Wind Guava, theres 13.2mm of rain coming this afternoon/evening...epicness :thumbdown:

Eyeboh! Spent yesterday morning washing bike, dogs and pool, guess that was a waste of time. This is getting silly now.

Stuck at home with a broken bakkie, so there's nothing good about this morning apart from throwing a ball for the dogs.

Your dogs are happy :D

Time to upgrade to the smiling Boxer Brand?..... then you will have a dog that can surf the Internet as well!!!..... it is so boring throwing balls!!!!!

Edited by eccentric1

More rain in KZN :( Woke up to beautiful morning and a flooded garage, so not a good start for me :o

Pfft.

Try a flooded pool!

For the SECOND damn time this month !! <_<

EDIT: Good morning.

Edited by The Drongo

How you feeling after the crash...and the bike?

Hey Gummi, not too bad this morning! Some small cuts and bruises, and a little stiff. Bike seems to have survived the impact. Did replace a broken pedal though.