New PPA seedings are out

stratus5

Not if your seeding is inversely proportional to how your wife feels about you cycling... :blush: G will have to do for now. :D

Well, there has to be a bit of give. For me it's a case of, you can ride one day of the weekend if you spend the other day with me. Not necessarily shopping but helping out. Like hanging up washing, etc.

I hit a bit of resistance in the beginning but she realised that I NEED to go for a ride. It's a way for me to detox from all the krap at work.

One point of view is that you can say - well, if you don't want me to be on the bike, I'll sit in front of the TV and watch sport for the time I would be on the bike. Drink beer and eat chips. You would blow up like a balloon, your health would deteriorate and might spend more time in hospital than at home.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hit a bit of resistance in the beginning but she realised that I NEED to go for a ride. It's a way for me to detox from all the krap at work.

Same here! I have times where I pitch up at home and after an hour or so, the mrs tell me to just go and ride or go to gym or something! Grumpy's not the word... or maybe it's endorfin dependency?! :lol:

Same here! I have times where I pitch up at home and after an hour or so, the mrs tell me to just go and ride or go to gym or something! Grumpy's not the word... or maybe it's endorfin dependency?! :lol:

Well now you know why I have this avatar...... 'Dale gave me the nick name of T-Rex because of my midweek cranky-ness. I get really irritable and not a nice person to be around. :lol:

I've never enjoyed doing my own washing or cooking as much as when I walk out the door now to go for a ride or have a surf and there's complete silence... Completely engrossed in the selfish goals I can committ to now that she bailed and I am single!

I've never enjoyed doing my own washing or cooking as much as when I walk out the door now to go for a ride or have a surf and there's complete silence... Completely engrossed in the selfish goals I can committ to now that she bailed and I am single!

Am I understanding you right? You are saying that you are better off now that you are single?

If so, she was definitely not the one for you man.... unless you are so selfish that no one is good for you.... then it would be better to be single :thumbup:

I have never done a road race, nor been on the road more than the little pieces we do at races to get onto the gravel/into the bush...but I have a road seeding?? Not complaining as I am goin to do the Argus (for the 1st time of course)...just wonder how they calculated it.

^_^ up to "C" :ph34r: :eek: :w00t:

Nice man! Imagine if you didn't have that 'technical' on Sunday?! - you would have finished with Scott and myself in the bunch with a race index of around 9.9

Edit: yeah man, undercover ninja you are :thumbup:

Edited by Tiny K

I am now in N...what can I expect for the Argus as a start time or group? Hopefully before 7:30am?

I started in group X last year (07:31). You should be setting off wayyyy earlier

Also small bump from S to R for me, but happy to be going in right direction. Index is right at bottom of R, so with a bit extra push on next few rides hopefully be able to slide into Q.

Thanks to a good Burger my seeding jumped from N to N :clap:

Oh did I forgot to mention that PPA "miscalculated" my previous seeding and I should have been in something like S before the Burger. Maybe they are just good at predicting the future ;)