Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Frail4Life

blink.gifblink.gif...get yourself checked out ...go to a doctorthumbup1.gif

Why?

I am already getting Advice.

Edited by F_R_A_I_L

Guest Frail4Life

How much weight dropped over what period?

:huh:

Over the Last 6 to 8 months. Weight staying on 75/ 76, down from 80kg.

From The Hub? blink.gif ohmy.gif

The hub is the only place for advice!

I was shown how to spend my last tax refund! And how I'm loving that new shock :)

Lets see, what could it be. This is FRAIL we are talking about, so its probably not an eating disorder.

Do you think maybe, just maybe, that its the fact that you cycle 20000 DAMN K's PER MONTH AND YOU NEED TO EAT A COW FOR RECOVERY AFTER YOUR RIDES.

Just saying.

Edited by velo

Has any of your regular habits or routines changed? If you have not done anything to cause this weight loss you should not hesitate to go to a physician for an URGENT and thorough checkup.

Oh Eccentric One !

This is Frail , the only check up he needs is with a head doctor.

Any guy who rides 2000km week and does not lose a bit of weight needs to see a doctor.

We are talking about the guy who when he rode the Kremetart in June actually had a bit rest day that Saturday, because at 175km the Kremetart was the easiest day by about 100km he had in the week before and the week after the Kremetart. (and all the 4000km he did in those two weeks was on a 1970's retro bike!)

Nope, if Frail is keeping his weight down at 75kg he is doing just fine.

Guest Frail4Life

Lets see, what could it be. This is FRAIL we are talking about, so its probably not an eating disorder.

Do you think maybe, just maybe, that its the fact that you cycle 20000??? DAMN K's PER MONTH AND YOU NEED TO EAT A COW FOR RECOVERY AFTER YOUR RIDES.

Just saying.

CORRECTION. 30 000KM Per Month!

Guest Frail4Life

Oh Eccentric One !

This is Frail , the only check up he needs is with a head doctor.

Any guy who rides 2000km week and does not lose a bit of weight needs to see a doctor.

We are talking about the guy who when he rode the Kremetart in June actually had a bit rest day that Saturday, because at 175km the Kremetart was the easiest day by about 100km he had in the week before and the week after the Kremetart. (and all the 4000km he did in those two weeks was on a 1970's retro bike!)

Nope, if Frail is keeping his weight down at 75kg he is doing just fine.

IT MUST be the RETRO BIKE! My Body is Missing that SPECIAL BIKE and is Now Crying Out.

Guest Frail4Life

I guess he's just feeling frail? wacko.gif

What EVER IT IS?

I FEEL GREAT! HEALTHY! Will not Forget to mention that all the Lovely Ladies love Thy Too!

Over the Last 6 to 8 months. Weight staying on 75/ 76, down from 80kg.

Remember that muscle weighs more than fat. Has your body fat % dropped? Just to be safe do a fasting glucose. Do test early morning without eating then u get a finger prick test for blood sugar. Doing it that way gives you accurate result. Sounds like you just getting fitter and in better shape. Have you lost weight in general or just your waist.