So how much weight did you put on?

Bianchisti

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I lost 2kg. Work really hard physically. (Delivering beer to to the liqueur stores with a staff shortage). Offloading 20 ton beer by hand get the sweat flowing. :thumbup:

Awesome Wayne!!!

My "supper" tonight was...

Two carrots

One orange

Two apples

Bunch of grapes

Two strawberries

One huge spinach leaf + "stalk"

One stick of Celery

All that juiced looks like this...

[image]

Just looking at that is making my stomach turn. But at least it's got good stuff in it.

Rain, its not as nice as a KFC Burger, but it's getting the weight down in a hurry. If you smack it with enough fruits its actually quite fine.

Oh, and I throw about 3" worth of cucumber in there as well. The magic is all in the green fruits/veg.

Rain, its not as nice as a KFC Burger, but it's getting the weight down in a hurry. If you smack it with enough fruits its actually quite fine.

To me nothing could taste worse than KFC! I think it's just the look of the juice that gets me. Considering everything that went into it, it must taste pretty decent.

from 87kg to 98kg since september; My Bachelors, wedding, honeymoon and then holidays havent been good to my body. Dropped from 95kg to 86kg just before all the nonsense. but all back on and then some.

From 84 to 93 since beginning Nov. I can't believe it but believe me I can feel it. So to get over this all I bought myself a road bike and put the MTB on the shelf for a while. Lost 2 k's last week and did 160km without any healthy eating, wow I love cycling :clap:

From the beginning of December (end of annual holiday) till just after Xmas went from 78 to 85 kg's.... :blush: Now its getting difficult to find pants that still fit me in my cupboard :thumbdown:

Well then you weigh less than 2/3 of my weight..... :thumbdown: :lol:

And that is why power to weight is the used measurement.

When I've got my new powermeter I'll lend you the powertap when we next ride.

The truth will come out. :D

plus 3 but have been drinking way to many beers with friends.it was worth it , but suffered on my last few rides.

Make sure of the message you wish to convey, then put it across it in a clear and unambiguous manner :wacko:

Are you Chinese? Do you read/understand from left-to-right, or right-to-left?

The point of this thread was to find out how much weight Hubbers put on over the festive season, which for most people is from mid December to mid January.

My post, that you found confusing, stated that I, in chronological order:

1) GAINED A BIT

I then used an English word which usually makes a sentence change direction. This word is called "BUT".

2) Lost 1.5-2kg, and the key bit here is "This week alone", which makes it mostly PAST the middle of the Christmas/New Years period.

That clearly breaks the message up in two ways, first by the time frames mentioned which obviously follow one after the other, and secondly cemented by the "BUT".

If you fail to understand that, and still choose to act like the child of an anal English teacher, I have no further intentions of explaining my post to you as no-one else seemed to find it confusing of have the need to quote it for me to explain the meaning.