Post your best photos taken with a phone

divernick

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing great about this pic, but I love the content. my son, Conor, riding my fixie to the shop yesterday morning…barefoot…

post-1604-0-04064500-1329715893.jpg

ahhh klapping it barefoot in the street, dicing your chommies over 300m...winner getting a can of coke, shins made of steel due to pedals hitting it now and again...those were the days my friend.

ahhh klapping it barefoot in the street, dicing your chommies over 300m...winner getting a can of coke, shins made of steel due to pedals hitting it now and again...those were the days my friend.

Hahahahahahahaha! Yeah, the sprint was on on the way home from the shops! I won :clap: Hahahahahahaha!

My other son, Breandan, is built for comfort not speed. He usually rides the chopper. Here are our bikes parked outside Grapes...

post-1604-0-50893800-1329716811.jpg

Samsung Galaxy Ace

Pic taken of the rental car (My eldest always wants a pic of the car being ridden) at Kroonstad following my site meeting on Tuesday.

post-5403-0-55501800-1329996275.jpg

Iphone 4 - does not handle the whiteness to well

Anudder grey Saturday morning...

post-182-0-84539400-1330247541.jpg

Kaffe Schaps please... and that yellow and white thing is the biggest Umbrella I've seen

post-182-0-14023100-1330247628.jpg

Edited by SwissVan

I won't post my photos as I have a proper camera phone in the Nokia N8 and doing so will result in you guys crying :) ha ha

Most camera phones can take decent photos in optimal conditions but it is in trying conditions (poor lighting conditions, fast movement, macro) that the true king emerges :)

The lack of a proper xenon flash on virtually all of these "camera" phones only magnifies the issues.