Post your best photos taken with a phone

divernick

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Went kayaking on the Vaal this morning. We were chilling in the shade under the bridge and I was looking up marveling at what a pretty day it was, when this guy on a bicycle went over, had to take a shot. Quite chuffed with the result.post-44041-0-14958600-1455972383_thumb.jpeg

Went kayaking on the Vaal this morning. We were chilling in the shade under the bridge and I was looking up marveling at what a pretty day it was, when this guy on a bicycle went over, had to take a shot. Quite chuffed with the result. image.jpeg

Where exactly is that? Looks beautiful. Would like to try it myself

Betty's Bay. Taken with a Sony Ericsson

Have been here a few times, it must be the place where wind was created [emoji264]

Where exactly is that? Looks beautiful. Would like to try it myself

i'll have a look on Google maps and get the coordinates for you. it's a bit of a random spot we found where you can pay to launch boats etc - and we paddle from there into a tributary that's a no wake zone - and the bridge bit is on there .

Edit - remind me if i forget. 

Edited by Uni

i'll have a look on Google maps and get the coordinates for you. it's a bit of a random spot we found where you can pay to launch boats etc - and we paddle from there into a tributary that's a no wake zone - and the bridge bit is on there .

Edit - remind me if i forget.

Directions would also work. I'd be keen to ride there on the bikes and then scope it out

Directions would also work. I'd be keen to ride there on the bikes and then scope it out

if i was to give you directions  you'd  get lost.

here's the pin drop

https://www.google.com/maps/place/26%C2%B040'05.0%22S+27%C2%B058'23.9%22E/@-26.668052,27.9711263,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x0?hl=en

if you're wanting to scope on the bike, i'm not sure how much you can do in that spot at it's mostly private lands, the river itself is free game. that bridge i think is access only to the little "island"- there's a guard house there on the end with a dude that does access control - not sure. 

if you find some cool rides share :) 

enjoy.