So I learned a lesson yesterday

_freak_

Never use a co2 bomb in the rain… I got it frozen solid to my glove and to the wheel… :blush:

Lucky you had a glove on. I froze one to my hand once. Not pretty.

never use a bomb with the screw on adapter. rather get the one that you press on the valve. The screw on can remove the inner valve and even brake off the valve when it freeze and get stuck

I also learnt a lesson. Do not touch the electric fence at Silvertree Est in Tokai. Its a rather powerful one. blush.gif

And no it was not on purpose.

Don't use bombs. A pump will warm your hands nicely if you use it fast & quick.

+1 :thumbup:

CO2 canisters are an environmental disaster and turn your Stans sealant into a useless gooey blob.

never use a bomb with the screw on adapter. rather get the one that you press on the valve. The screw on can remove the inner valve and even brake off the valve when it freeze and get stuck

Ive been thinking about switching to bombs as the screw adapter with my Lezyne mini pump usually screws out the inner valve when I remove it. Is there a remedy to this or do you still get tubes without the screw type inner. I have a floorpump at home so the mini is only for emegencies. No hijack intended.

I also learned a lesson yesterday.

Be very careful how you present your opinion if it differs from the opinion of certain hub members.

If you pee on it,it will loosen

Just had a mental picture of somebody trying to prepare to pee on their own hand while wearing bib shorts, while one hand is frozen to a bomb which is also frozen onto a wheel !!!!!

Ive been thinking about switching to bombs as the screw adapter with my Lezyne mini pump usually screws out the inner valve when I remove it. Is there a remedy to this or do you still get tubes without the screw type inner. I have a floorpump at home so the mini is only for emegencies. No hijack intended.

Put a drop of threadlock on the inner valve. I can't think of the name of the stuff, but your hardware store/motor spares place will, or a Hubber will. Of course, it could just be called Threadlock. (I'm confused today. It's too early in the year.)

Or just make sure the valve is just a tad tighter. I dare to mention pliers ...

Put a drop of threadlock on the inner valve. I can't think of the name of the stuff, but your hardware store/motor spares place will, or a Hubber will. Of course, it could just be called Threadlock. (I'm confused today. It's too early in the year.)

Or just make sure the valve is just a tad tighter. I dare to mention pliers ...

I always use pliers!!

Learnt the hard way with my bomb :(