how to wash cycling clothing

Ramrod

I have a follow-up question. How do you wash your cycling clothes when it was used on a 29er? FFS guys, what's next... how do you wipe your ass?

Since riding on a 29er requires such little effort you don't sweat and hence, don't need to wash your clothing afterwards. :rolleyes:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a follow-up question. How do you wash your cycling clothes when it was used on a 29er? FFS guys, what's next... how do you wipe your ass?

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I think sweat returned over 1000 posts and i searched through the first 5-10 pages and did not find what i was looking for.

PS. I read that thread and that is not the reason i asked my question.

The the rest with the informative comments. Much Appreciated.

Edited by specializedfan

I think sweat returned over 1000 posts and i searched through the first 5-10 pages and did not find what i was looking for.

"wash shorts"

That thread is the fifth one down, but there's plenty others.

I thought it was a valid question as i have two gym shirts and a few cycling tops that seem to have an odour when putting them on. I mean i do know how to operate a washing machine and use of detergent but it is a known fact that sometimes the sweat odour does not get washed out!

PS. Wiping your ass has been covered in the thread above linked through TNT1

I thought it was a valid question as i have two gym shirts and a few cycling tops that seem to have an odour when putting them on. I mean i do know how to operate a washing machine and use of detergent but it is a known fact that sometimes the sweat odour does not get washed out!

PS. Wiping your ass has been covered in the thread above linked through TNT1

Have you ever considered the fact that those two gym tops and the few cycling tops have reached the end of it's life cycle?

Quite simple, the same way your wash your clothes when used on a 26" bike ,BMX ,Unicycle or road bike.

The second question, quite simple, with toilet paper.

Have you ever considered the fact that those two gym tops and the few cycling tops have reached the end of it's life cycle?

What is the life cycle of a gym top or cycling top? The gym top i have is an Addidas climacool top that i have had for about 1.5 years and have worn about 7/8 times in that period.

Quite simple, the same way your wash your clothes when used on a 26" bike ,BMX ,Unicycle or road bike.

The second question, quite simple, with toilet paper.

I prefer Jacquers' answer to question 1...being on a 29er myself!

What is the life cycle of a gym top or cycling top? The gym top i have is an Addidas climacool top that i have had for about 1.5 years and have worn about 7/8 times in that period.

In that case, I think the problem is bigger than what I anticipated, and definitely not the Climacool's fault! Sorry I can't be of any more assistance in this regard.

"wash shorts"

That thread is the fifth one down, but there's plenty others.

Two words i did not try.

I was looking for one where they specifically mentioned a product available from Sportsmans Warehouse and another outlet. But thanks for the help anyway.

Hi there All

I know this has been mentioned before but i have spent the last 3 hours searching for the thread but have now given up.

I read somewhere on the hub that there was a specific detergent to wash your cycling/sports clothing to help get the sweat odour our of the clothing as it just does not seem to come clean in the washing machine.

Part of that thread said you could get said product from sportsmans warehouse but when the wife went there today she got some of the strangest looks and was told to go to pick n pay.

Any help on where and what the name of the product is please?

Simple.

I give it to the wife when I get home and take another clean set of kit out the next morning........

Since riding on a 29er requires such little effort you don't sweat and hence, don't need to wash your clothing afterwards. :rolleyes:

and even if you sweat, it doesnt matter cos you sweat mineral water