Loading Avatar pics

Hairy

Hi All

Anyone having issues loading avatar pics ... the system refuses to let me load a new pic and shows the error of "failed" every time I try.

Could anyone assist please?

Regards

H

How big is the file you're trying to load?

There is a limit of 200kb on personal photos / avatars so you'll need to make sure the image is less than 200kb.

• 3 months later...

I am trying to change my avatar, it's under the recomended size, it even shows that it is loaded but when i press "done" and go check on a old post it's still my old,

I then go and remove the old one and it removes fine, i then try load the new one it reverts to the old? :mellow:

Edited by 1hill@aTime

I am trying to change my avatar, it's under the recomended size, it even shows that it is loaded but when i press "done" and go check on a old post it's still my old,

I then go and remove the old one and it removes fine, i then try load the new one it reverts to the old? :mellow:

It's the tin hat that protects it!

I had the same problem. Eventuall y I gave up and a couple of days later it changed on its own. Dont know how / why

haha, mine is like 15kb it should load....

Just changed mine to check - seems to be working fine.

I find myself staring at the avatar rather than reading the post.. ..Dangle/Gummibear

Edited by BLACKvoodoo