Shane Warne in road rage incident with cyclist

Lou Zealand

Interesting.

'many people don't realise that it is the legal right for a cyclist to ride two abreast'

indeed!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"We would expect all cyclists to be good ambassadors for cycling, just as Shane has been for cricket. :w00t: Um,when was a ever a good ambassador for cricket?

"We would expect all cyclists to be good ambassadors for cycling, just as Shane has been for cricket. :w00t: Um,when was a ever a good ambassador for cricket?

Ask Andrew Hudson...

What is there at the back of a Ferrari to hang onto ?

Was the cyclist on a BMC, wearing a yellow jersey ?

Edited by Blokman

technically, the bonnet of a Ferrari is at the back :wacko:

Technically there is a bonnet, the engine is just in the boot :whistling: My bad, a bonnet/ hood is just a cover for the engine, I thought it was always at the front :blush:

Edited by Caerus

Technically there is a bonnet, the engine is just in the boot :whistling:

True that..... :blush:

Edit: but if you think if it, you expect the bonnet to house the engine and the boot to be the space where you put your random goods that you don't want in the car... like your dogs, kids, wife. That leaves space for the golf clubs to go next to you in the car.

Edited by Tiny K

True that..... :blush:

Edit: but if you think if it, you expect the bonnet to house the engine and the boot to be the space where you put your random goods that you don't want in the car... like your dogs, kids, wife. That leaves space for the golf clubs to go next to you in the car.

You were correct. :whistling:

Edited by Caerus

There is a big difference between a cyclist that uses the bike to get around and a cyclist the does it for exercise - as most of us on the hub I would assume.

I would also have to assume that this was a cyclist that was on his way to work or something. If you cycle for excersize then why hold on to a car in the first place as it defies the whole idea?

So people need to differentiate between the two as there is a big difference in my opinion.

Shane Warne has had a run-in with a cyclist on his way home and has reported the incident to police.

In a Twitter rage, Warne said the cyclist had grabbed on to the back of his car for a free ride for two minutes and then, at a change of traffic lights, ridden past his Ferrari and hit the bonnet with his hand.

Warne said he yelled at the cyclist, who then pulled up in front of his car, holding up the rest of the traffic, and abused the cricketer.

"Its amazing how things pan out, I have only been saying recently please bike riders obey the road rules and keep it safe for everyone," the cricket legend tweeted.

Warne said he has contacted police and only wishes cyclists had to be registered and carry a numberplate.

-AAP

and the cyclist did ALL of that without being provoked?...yeah right!

Shane has to vent through Twitter these days since he his bloatoxed fatboy face can no longer register anger.. or any other emotion.

Shane has to vent through Twitter these days since he his bloatoxed fatboy face can no longer register anger.. or any other emotion.

BwoaaaH ha ha ha...

Good one!!

PS" he still a tjop!!

Warne always was a fat p****chances are he still is.

Only one thing worse than a fat p****.......... a fat p**** in a ferrari showing no looove for cyclists.

That leaves space for the golf clubs to go next to you in the car.

WTF? I thought you had a motorbike? What do you need golf bats for?