2012 Amashova

Lou Zealand

I'm sure i/my family will be able to help out if anyone staying in Durbs for the race.

Or I can collect race numbers and courier it up or whatever.

I don't mind helping out to whoever traveling far for this race. :)

I plan on doing the shova this year.

Just inbox me closer to the time.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, the payment will be...you must allow me to wheel suck you! :P

EDIT: sorry, no edit option on the mobile site.

• 2 weeks later...

Guys and girls, logistics....there isn't any race without logistical problems....as with wipeouts...its part of the sport. It seems like the guys from CPT and JHB (incl. myself) like complaining about this more than others...fact is...we're spoiled with the races like the 94.7 and Argus. Take home message: lets get off our arses and onto the saddles, less the whining. :ph34r:

PaulTeague

For as long there are simple, easy, mind-blowing, obvious alternatives to go fetch a stupid piece of paper to stick on your back that you are going to throw away, there is going to be bitching and moaning about this stupid, ridiculous hobby that race organisers has thought out for us to do.....

Oh, the payment will be...you must allow me to wheel suck you! :P

EDIT: sorry, no edit option on the mobile site.

fixed

So where are all the details for the Asishove? The website seems to focus only on the road race, or am I missing something?

Why you complaining?

I cycled to Durbs, dropped my bag at the Guest house for After the race. Picked up my no's then Cycled to PMB ALL on the Sat afternoon. Slept in Pmb 2km from the Start. Excellent route!

You're just abnormal, no person in their right mind would do this. I do take my hat off to you Sir, you are a legend :thumbup:

Even living in DBN, this race is a pain in the ring to do. The first climb from the start, Fox Hill was an even bigger pain though.

• 4 months later...