Freeriders versus Lycra Clan

Wyatt Earp

Naked 26" Surly Single Speeders on the 15th lap at the Lager stop.

Lager?!!!!!!!!!!!!! Real tough men drink real beer.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Omega Man

I brew my own beer. It sometimes doubles as a laxative. Now That's tough.

Oh sorry I mistook this for a serious thread. Why, though, do people wear lycra when not racing? I wear cycling shorts under my baggies and a T shirt or dh style top. Serious question on a silly thread.

Oh sorry I mistook this for a serious thread. Why, though, do people wear lycra when not racing? I wear cycling shorts under my baggies and a T shirt or dh style top. Serious question on a silly thread.

I dont mind women in lycra....even when not "racing" :whistling:

I brew my own beer. It sometimes doubles as a laxative. Now That's tough.

I just dug out my old Cooper's kit recently. That, along, with the homemade biltong I do is going to make me even tougher.

Why not? I don't give a toss what people think when they see me in my lycra, riding my rigid, 26 inch, singlespeed.

Although, looking back at the above sentence, maybe that's why I am a pariah. :lol:

Guest Omega Man

I just dug out my old Cooper's kit recently. That, along, with the homemade biltong I do is going to make me even tougher.

Those are the 2 hallmarks of a real man. Brew your own beer and make your own biltong. I don't eat meat so i make double the amount of beer.

Edited by Omega Man

You drink what the sponsors give you mate...it's for free.

Those are the 2 hallmarks of a real man. Brew your own beer and make your own biltong.

Yeah. And then throw all you machismo in the bin by wearing Levis (or Assos).

How ghey is that !!!!

You drink what the sponsors give you mate...it's for free.

In negotiations with Duvel at the moment...

Those are the 2 hallmarks of a real man. Brew your own beer and make your own biltong. I don't eat meat so i make double the amount of beer.

Dried tofu?

Maybe its the ones who wear lycra but dont shave their legs.....if your a girl see below.

I'm with TW, its the riders who ride the same bike all the way up and back down again...

Ya see Jimmy, you are slowly falling in to that Freerider group .

Please stop wearing white lycra shorts on the trail. Its wrong on so many levels. And yes I fall in the freeride camp. What is the advantage of lycra? Serious question.