Freeriders versus Lycra Clan

Wyatt Earp

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No flaming and I agree with most of what you said, I even mentioned earlier that I wish I was capable of doing what these guys do.

But your above statement I don't agree with.

i'm tending to be curious about the F1 to road car analogy as well. Granted, there are obvious trickledowns: kashima, solo air, etc but as a general situation, i'm not sure, because unlike in F1 vs normal road cars, DH/FR bikes compared to all other bikes are not exposed to the same situations which define their usage criteria.

Only one thing missing, you need kids.

If you have those, another supplementary hobby.

oh, he has two of those!

this entire thread gets my vote for lamest thread of the year, and the OP gets my vote for biggest troll.

Since you participated, that would include yourself then ;)

Everybody knows that road cyclists are the toughest. Hands down. Close second to that would be the guys riding the Epic on 29ers. We all know it's harder to get off the mark on them.

'Ice cream cart tough!' Respect to the guys that have to ride all the time ...

Agreed. Those guys are tough!

You tough if you buy this bike

Next build day, you are lifting ALL of us up, right?

Some guy's garages are just different!! - Respect!

People get all worked up because they actually read only what they want to, so end up skimming over much else and then take immediate offense.

+1

this entire thread gets my vote for lamest thread of the year, and the OP gets my vote for biggest troll.

Shew, I was getting nervous, I though you would label me as the biggest knob on the forum.