Patrick Morewood's new bikes revealed

Airborne

Patrick's new venture (PYGA) have unveiled their first pre production 29er's.

http://www.pygaindustries.com/

Bikes look awesome, cant wait to take one for a spin. :clap:

Just in case you you are counting it's Pat 1 and Richard 0 :devil:

Don't get me wrong, I think Mr Patrick is a legend... but it's not exactly 0 to Morewood Bikes... have you seen all the awesome new models they have for 2012 :drool:

Don't get me wrong, I think Mr Patrick is a legend... but it's not exactly 0 to Morewood Bikes... have you seen all the awesome new models they have for 2012 :drool:

Could not agree more ( 2 Zula's and one Izimu later), just not a big fan of the new management.

Could not agree more ( 2 Zula's and one Izimu later), just not a big fan of the new management.

aah! gotcha!

Drooooooooooooooool

There is my new wishlist. Would love to get my hands on that HT. Looks super sweet.

The guy is seriously dialed in on geometry.

Agreed

Its he end of January and their website still has the 2011 bikes on it. That is just ridiculous and inexcusable given the competitive nature of the manufacturing market.

Sign me up for the OneTen!!!!!

After the Zula - I`ll take what ever he has on offer!

+1 Wouldn't mind one for SANI :drool:

Patrick is a legend ! and the the products he produces are awsome.

Edited by Iron

Had the awesome opportunity of going along to the launch and to test some of the bikes (some of the pics from the launch are mine :whistling: ). Honestly (and unbiased) have to say these bikes are phenomenal. I am not a fan of duals, but this one rides like a dream. And absolutely fell in love with the hardtail - it is probably one of the most responsive riding bikes I have ever ridden - mostly due to great design in tandem with the X-12 rear through axle on some very short stays. Tested it against my current 26" and wins hands down - actually more responsive than a singlespeed!!! And some interesting info is that there has been a large input from the man behind the majority of Leatt's designs, along with Csixx's products :clap:

Any idea of price of the frame?

Comment from Patrick was in the region of R15k for frame and shock (And I am open massively to correction here!). Definitely worth it when you see this beauty in the flesh!