Rugby...

'Dale

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some dodgy reffing, some goods signs though, need to slow the game down in the second, and Ruan Piennaar is too bloody slow, he is nowhere.

How the he'll does Nonu, only get a yellow for that.

Bismarck had an incredible game, he never deserved either of the yellows, the ref totally cocked up the second half

Edited by Mackie

I am not totally sure if we would have won the game, but I am damn sure we would have walked away with at least one bonus point, maybe two.

Enough said....

"Nah, that's a **** decision. Sorry Boks...." @RichieHMcCaw

he applauded it from the bench at the time, the world's greatest cheat has zero credibility when it comes to assessing ref calls

Edit: that's not the real richie! Good to see powder puff Carter has a sore shoulder

Edited by Shebeen

Bismark 1st yellow unfair, even the All Blacks' coach reckons. 2nd yellow with an elbow to Messam throat, yes.

Credit to Meyer though for not blaming the ref or the yellow cards, but stating the boks even had they had a full team for the whole game were not good enough.

Edited by scotty

Guest Latent Blue

En wat het Jannie du Plessis op daai veld gedoen!? Hy moet maar liewer net praktyk oopmaak... (maar as jy weet wat ek weet sal jy ok nie vertroue he in daai graad van hom nie!)