Rugby...

'Dale

Another Kiwi snotklap for the Stormers

Hurricanes next

Hopefully they can stop the klappe

Another Kiwi snotklap for the Stormers

Hurricanes next

Hopefully they can stop the klappe

Don't worry Dale, the Sharks get there turn tonight, worried about what will happen tonight in Argentina !!

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lions on fire. Destroying the Rebels. EJ first player in Super Rugby to score over 700 points I think they said.

Hurricanes appeared to be playing cat and mouse with the Stormers, from 22 all they added 19 unanswered points.

while he can't kick at the poles for S*** compared with Carter, by the same comparison, he seems to be on another level. Bo Barret is a game making machine! Stormers looked haggard before the clock had run out, and i think that made the difference in the 2nd half. Looks like that Chiefs match took it out of them completely. Fleckie making any mention of concerns with physical conditioning?

while he can't kick at the poles for S*** compared with Carter, by the same comparison, he seems to be on another level. Bo Barret is a game making machine! Stormers looked haggard before the clock had run out, and i think that made the difference in the 2nd half. Looks like that Chiefs match took it out of them completely. Fleckie making any mention of concerns with physical conditioning?

The guys in NZ (ex-players and analysts) reckon Bo Barrett is definitely an exceptional player, and while the Hurricanes/AB's are playing well, his (kick) conversion rate is below par. As soon as they play a team that can match them in all departments, then he'll be under pressure to convert.

Another Leeutjies away win

Crucial bonus point win.

How was that 60 m solo try? Wow!

It was amazing. Ozzie commentators just about lost it. Said it was the individual try of the tournament so far.

In case anyone needs a reminder of why the current format is flawed. Two teams in 3rd/4th should be in 9th/10th if overall points were considered - any rightfully missing out on the play-offs. 

post-1372-0-87470200-1494086486_thumb.png

In case anyone needs a reminder of why the current format is flawed. Two teams in 3rd/4th should be in 9th/10th if overall points were considered - any rightfully missing out on the play-offs.

Screen Shot 2017-05-06 at 5.59.57 PM.png

it's not a great system, a testament to what happens when agendas and money forces stupid compromises.

But as it looks now, 4 NZ teams 3 za and 1 aus in the 1/4 is probably going to be 3 NZ and 1 za in the semis.

Going to watch stormers vs blues on the 19th at Newlands. My first live rugga match since the 90's.  :w00t:

Enjoy. I love going to the rugby.

so this just happened

http://www.rugby365.com/uploads/image/asset/42935/World-Cup-pool-draw4-1150x460.jpg