Rugby...

'Dale

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Latent Blue
What a sterling performance by the B&I Lions.

Screw the lions...

CHEEEEEETTAAAHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE THAT YOU ALL!!!!

What a sterling performance by the B&I Lions.

That was an enjoyable Test series...

The Aussies will be hurting from a bloodied nose, especially the final quarter of today's game.

....... and the Oscar for the best acting as a drama queen goes to.....BRIAN HABANA

Never mind Brian Banana.

Now that Marius Jonker has stepped down from he's throne this ref most certainly taken over from being the k*kest there is.... And i support neither of these teams

Never mind Brian Banana.

Now that Marius Jonker has stepped down from he's throne this ref most certainly taken over from being the k*kest there is.... And i support neither of these teams

I support any team playing against WP/Stormers

Guest Latent Blue

I support any team playing against WP/Stormers

I support all support SA teams if they they dont play the CHEETAHS!

Well done Cheetahs!! And Bulls. But really poor quality refing and teleref decisions - for and against both the Sharks and the Bulls.

So now on to next week and the last round to decide positions 3 - 6. If Reds lose to Waratahs (unlikely) then Cheetahs and Reds both have 54. Not sure how they'll decide 5 and 6 then. Ideally I'd like Cheetahs to finish 6 and play Brumbies or Reds. Crusaders are just too hot at the moment.

My prediction for the coming weekend:

Bulls over Stormers without bonus +4 = 67

Chiefs over Blues with bonus +5 = 66

Brumbies over Force without bonus +4 = 63

Crusaders over Hurricanes with bonus +5 = 61

Reds over Waratahs without bonus +4 = 58

Cheetahs BYE +4 = 54

If so, then Brumbies vs Cheetahs and Crusaders vs Reds. ........ Cheetahs vs Bulls semi perhaps ....... mmmmmmmm

judging from the wkends performances although the Teechas did well, the crusaders mean business and that spells k#k for the other top 5 teams :wacko:

Same story every year, 'saders start off slowly and everybody writes them off. This is the year they winn the whole thing!!

Yes, I suspect it will be Crusaders + Bull/Brumbies final.

Strormers has been blowing cold this year, really dissappointing rugby from them. They slumped from being top last year to being only just better then Kings this year in SA. Toetie moet die houtlepel kry.