Rugby...

'Dale

Just heard on the Radio news Alistair Coetzee is upset about the 2014 provisional fixtures for Super Rugby. The Stormers are set to face Crusaders, Chiefs, Reds and Brumbies on tour. The top 2 teams from the NZ and Aus conference

Ek kan nie juis sien hoekom hy ontsteld is nie. Wat maak dit saak waar jy verloor?

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ek kan nie juis sien hoekom hy ontsteld is nie. Wat maak dit saak waar jy verloor?

Dink jy iets gaan verander?

Yeah maybe a couple of decisions can go the Stormers way next season

From your response towards the Stormers I assume you are either a Cheetah or a Bulls supporter?

From your response towards the Stormers I assume you are either a Cheetah or a Bulls supporter?

FUNNY FABES I TOOK YOU MORE FOR A NETBALL KINDA OF A GUY

Crusaders definitely over the Reds. How I wish for the Cheetahs to get it over the Brumbies, but I don't think it will happen. White knows the Cheetahs game too well. Crusaders by 22 and Brumbies by 4.

Crusaders definitely over the Reds. How I wish for the Cheetahs to get it over the Brumbies, but I don't think it will happen. White knows the Cheetahs game too well. Crusaders by 22 and Brumbies by 4.

Going to be a close SuperBru game to Pick

So the Stormers season was ruined by bad decisions?

By who, the players, coaching staff or refs?

Not saying that at all...

The Stormers played poorly in the first half of the season and definately couldn't win those tight games that they normally would win

Not saying that at all...

The Stormers played poorly in the first half of the season and definately couldn't win those tight games that they normally would win

I have a colleague who is a loyal Stormers suppertor. Definately a passionate bunch, but agree they started well and then fizzled out a bit, although Saturdays game was a pleasure to watch.

Good luck for next year, also means you can cheer for the 'saders now :clap: :clap:

Nee, ek was n Stormer man. Kyk net nie meer as hulle speel nie. Gatvol vir swak rugby. Ek kyk eeder na Darryl of Chris.

Nee, ek was n Stormer man. Kyk net nie meer as hulle speel nie. Gatvol vir swak rugby. Ek kyk eeder na Darryl of Chris.

So you don't think that away draw for Stormers would make a difference to their season?

Nope, miskien sal die druk hulle volgende jaar laat beter speel. Verlede jaar het hulle baie goed gevaar in die toer wedstryde, so dalk weer.

You okes are concentrating on the wrong end of the log.

Kings or Lions?

Lions of course, but I expect Cheeky to draw a political card

Die refs kroek net teen die Bulls