Rugby...

'Dale

Dit lyk my die Bulls het dit weer verkeerd gekry. Dit moes kamp Staaldraad gewees het, maar nou is dit kamp Draadtrek...

Dit is baie snaaks, maar weereens raak jy die kluts heeltemal kwyt. Onverstaanbaar wat jy probeer sê, soos gewoonlik. Snuif jy gom????

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dit is baie snaaks, maar weereens raak jy die kluts heeltemal kwyt. Onverstaanbaar wat jy probeer sê, soos gewoonlik. Snuif jy gom????

Ok oom. Klein woorde sodat jy ook verstaan: hulle lyk soos n klom wankers met daai truie aan.

Dit lyk my die Bulls het dit weer verkeerd gekry. Dit moes kamp Staaldraad gewees het, maar nou is dit kamp Draadtrek...

:whistling:

hahahahahahahahahaha!

The Bulls new away jersey.

post-3958-0-17163000-1385625433_thumb.jpg

http://www.thebounce.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Bulls-Home-Shirt_Group.jpg

wow. i thought that was really good photoshop, but it's actually real!

nature of the bulls, you never see them coming

sounds like the motto for this years currie cup campaign.

The Blue Bulls have today launched a bold 2014 Super Rugby kit.

They stay with their traditional blue for the home strip, but more eye-catching is their khaki green and brown "InvisiBull" away shirt.

The camo design also features in shades of blue on their home shirt, designed by PUMA.

According to the kitmaker, the pattern is based on “The Nature of the Bulls: You never see them coming”.

They hope that the camouflage fanwear will have a "cool, fun appeal" as a major seasonal fashion trend across the globe.

Blue Bulls Company CEO, Barend van Graan, called the kits "a complete contrast from our old-style kit, is a bold statement towards distinctiveness."

Brett Bellinger, Marketing Director of PUMA South Africa, says both the home and away kits have been launched in advance of the December period to give Bulls fans a chance to get their hands on a jersey before their first match in February 2014.

“We wish Frans, Pierre and the rest of the Vodacom Bulls team and management all the best in the coming season; we hope that the players and fans are inspired by the kit and that it brings with it a good dose of PUMA luck,” said Bellinger.

Edited by Shebeen

this is just too much!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8MS9ZIuMU8g

Pretoria – The Bulls and their technical sponsors may have taken the description of Super Rugby as an all-out war too literally, as they unveil their boldest and bravest home and away kit yet for next year’s competition.

Last year, kit manufacturers Puma caused a major shake-up among Bulls fans, perceived to be conservative, when they introduced a purple and pink away strip inspired by the many jacaranda trees in the capital city.

The strip that will be unveiled on Thursday has a military feel, and the sponsor has dubbed the camouflage look “InvisiBull”.

According to the Bulls and Puma, the new strip is “playing on the fact that camo is designed to make you invisible”.

While the home jersey remains close to the traditional sky blue colours of the Bulls team of old, it is the khaki, green and brown away strip that will be the talking point among Bulls supporters and their enemies.

lue Bulls Company marketing manager Richard Papo said they were expecting to sell more replicas of the new jerseys than they had of the purple and pink strips, of which they sold more than 70 000.

“If people think the pink jersey did well, this will do even better. We are looking forward to the launch. This new jersey is very important for us as it is about innovation, coming out with new things and pushing the boundaries. We want to tap into new markets, younger fans and broaden supporter base into new communities.

“The players, especially the senior ones, are excited about this. Camo is a fashion trend and nothing new. We want to own camo going into 2014.”

In the lead-up to Thursday’s launch, Puma ran a teaser Youtube video as part of a campaign titled “The Nature of the Bulls: You never see them coming”.

Blue Bulls Company chief executive Barend van Graan embraced the change in the away strip and said it was a bold statement in keeping the Bulls a unique brand.

“Puma has certainly transformed the pace since its arrival at the Bulls and the team feel that the new away khaki green and brown jersey, a complete contrast from our old-style kit, is a bold statement towards distinctiveness,” Van Graan said.

About 30 000 of the new jerseys have been ordered by retail stores and they will be available to the public by the weekend in the hope that they will be coveted Christmas gifts for many rugby fans around the city. The jerseys are said to retail at R649.

“We wish Frans (Ludeke), Pierre (Spies) and the rest of the Bulls team and management all the best in the coming season,” said Puma marketing director Brett Bellinger.

“We hope that the players and fans are inspired by the kit and that it brings with it a good dose of Puma luck.”

The Bulls start next year’s Super Rugby campaign with two away derbies against the Sharks on February 15 in Durban, followed by the Cheetahs on February 21 in Bloemfontein.

Their first home game will be against the Lions on March 1.....

http://www.iol.co.za...41#.Upc6EcRmz6U

didn't they test the reaction before launch, tjek the comments already!

ET1C

5 hours ago

WTF?!!!!! From one extreme to the next!!! I were ashamed to be called a Bulls supporter with the previous pink shirt, but now I wish I too could really be invisibull, because this is even worse. I've been a supporter all my life, but if you guys are going to keep pushing the boundaries of stupidity like this, it will be time for this once awesome relationship to come to an end. Stop fncking around with your terrible fashion sense and start focusing on the game for a change...

Edited by Shebeen

"Just for those who would like to know, going for operation on Monday. +-6 months out of action. Have a great day people!"

Ysterbeth, from his Tweeteebird acc

"Just for those who would like to know, going for operation on Monday. +-6 months out of action. Have a great day people!"

En daar slaak die Bulle 'n GROOOOOOTTTT sluk van verligting!!!

When the going gets tough......... :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

En daar slaak die Bulle 'n GROOOOOOTTTT sluk van verligting!!!

Die klein laaitie het gesien Bakkies gaan hom ore aansit toe kies hy maar eerder die operasie as die shame!!!!

Ek jag net ondiere met swart en streeptruie. Hulle is maklik om te kry. Jy sit net 'n foto van 'n meisie op 'n fiets êrens langs 'n voetpad in die bos. Wanneer hulle stop met hulle twentie naainers vol springs en goette, spuit jy hulle met Doom, die soort wat jy vir kokkerotte gebruik.

Nie geweet Oom is 'n komediant nie. :clap: :whistling:

What a pleasure to see what our players can do when they have a bit of freedom to express themselves. Hopefully Heineke is watching the Barba's game and taking a few notes.

What a pleasure to see what our players can do when they have a bit of freedom to express themselves. Hopefully Heineke is watching the Barba's game and taking a few notes.

Would you have been so biaised and prejudiced if Heyneke was from Slapstadt????

Would you have been so biaised and prejudiced if Heyneke was from Slapstadt????

For the record, I think that Coetzee can also take some notes on how some of his star players performed today when given the opportunity to express themselves, so can Ludeke (not that there were any Bulls involved in today's Barba's game). I think White will bring that sort of game back to the Sharks and if the Cheetahs managed to hang onto a few of their players, they will probably benefit from the more expansive game that they play in Bloem.

Meyer did a great job to consolidate the Boks as the second best team in the world. More of the same will unfortunately not elevate us to the best team in the world. The vision displayed by some of the Boks today after only a week of training with some of the other of the world's most exciting players gave us all an insight of what might have been in 2013. Its amazing what Hansen achieved in less than a week with some of our players...

Edited by GLuvsMtb

Fiji give me a break