Rugby...

'Dale

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't complain when WP (or Stormers) lose, but I still went for them in 'Bru so mixed feelings ....

What's that you say? :D

Ok. Apologies Jake. But how was Frans Steyn? SA's best 12 by far and equally adept at 10 as we saw on Saturday. And FETCHER Marcel Coetzee? A role Jake never used to believe in. The Stormers had nobody contesting the breakdowns, except Schalk on the odd occasion. They missed Deon Fourie. Polished performance by the Sharks. I hope they can go all the way!!

Losing Fransie from the Bok scene is like playing with 14 men

Tch!

Hope him and SARU sort their differences out ASAP

I just wish the Stormers can do something about their number 9, 10 and 15. I have no idea what the Stormers management saw in Taute when they bought him. Groom's stupid mistake led directly to a soft try. Schreuder comes on, and with 8 minutes to go kicks possession away right into the hands of the opposition, from which they go and eventually score.

I just wish the Stormers can do something about their number 9, 10 and 15. I have no idea what the Stormers management saw in Taute when they bought him. Groom's stupid mistake led directly to a soft try. Schreuder comes on, and with 8 minutes to go kicks possession away right into the hands of the opposition, from which they go and eventually score.

Taute was excellent when they bought him, his injury has set him back quite badly

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO moving onto the playoffs. all four teams have had a bit of a lean run, losing more than they won in the last five games they played.

Brumbies vs Chiefs - could really go either way, chiefs have not looked like defending champions at all but just did enough to sneak into the qualifiers. they played average the whole way through.

banana boys vs the landers - can you believe it is the first playoff they've made in 12 years. the kronfeld/wilson/tony brown era was when they last were at the top! Lambie is back in the squad, surely the sharks can't stuff this up and will be on their way to christchurch where they haven't lost all year.

Congrats to the Boks 7's beating NZ in the final to take gold at CW games.

Wow!!!!!!!

:clap: :clap:

Congrats to the Boks 7's beating NZ in the final to take gold at CW games.

it was lekker exciting. Getting a bit irritated by the very negative play the kiwis always use against us, hope it gets clamped down before olympics(they did get a yellow card for it yesterday).

best thing is the kiwis actually choked, they made so many errors, many of them basic.

• 2 weeks later...