Rugby...

'Dale

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good show by the Pumas. Sharks looked very "pap" tonight.

That was cool

Just saw the highlights.

Well done Puma's, showed guts and played consistent.Worthy winners even if you cost me Superbru points.

team announced to face the mossies this weekend

South Africa: 15-Willie le Roux; 14-Cornal Hendricks, 13-Jan Serfontein, 12-Jean de Villiers (captain), 11-Bryan Habana, 10-Morne Steyn, 9-Ruan Pienaar, 8-Duane Vermeulen, 7-Marcell Coetzee, 6-Francois Louw, 5-Victor Matfield, 4-Eben Etzebeth, 3-Jannie du Plessis, 2-Adriaan Strauss, 1-Tendai Mtawarira

Replacements: 16-Bismarck du Plessis, 17-Trevor Nyakane, 18-Marcel van der Merwe, 19-Lood de Jager, 20-Warren Whiteley, 21-Francois Hougaard, 22-Pat Lambie, 23-Damian de Allende

swap centers around, oh and toss pienaar and jannie in the trash bin!

otherwise not a bad team :thumbup:

GO BOKKE!!!

Def a rainy wet forward-based kinda day for rugby in Perth

100th for the flyer veteran Habana

Jeez our rugby is so boring...ball on the attack with penalty advantage and serfontein does an up and under just outside their 22..kick kick kick rugby

Jeez...ball on the attack with penalty advantage and serfontein does an up and under just outside their 22..kick kick kick rugby

Wtf

(Not at home to watch)

We lost the game by not kicking out our penalty...in fact...with the exception of penalty kicks at goal..our kicking was atrocious...but...and I'm not one to complain about refs..but how the hell, after seeing a replay, Clancy can still award a yellow card..I just don't know....and as for the vermulen supposed high tackle!

Costly error by the Bok flyhalf

Snatching defeat from the jaws if victory, with 23-14 lead and 10 mins to go

And the Pumas, through scintillating ruggers, roll the Cheetahs over at home.

Well earned!

Edited by ' Dale

Well, well, well...

!!!

Griquas vs Sharks in Durbs

18-18

2 mins to go, Griquas scrum in Sharks half

All blacks is going to murder us. We must start playing

It's weird how mostly the boks tend to fall in with the opposition. When they play "lesser" sides they tend to scrape through. But the boks can (not necessarily will) beat the all blacks on any given day. Like against the pumas, the boks should've beaten the aussies, but close in the end. We rarely demolish "lesser" sides like the other teams do.