Rugby...

'Dale

Word has it that the Guptas are busy offering the Bok coaching job to some potential candidates at their Saxonwold house as we speak. Oregan Hoskins is in the other room...

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great show by the Lions tonight. I'm a thorough-bred Stormer, but its difficult not to appreciate the type of rugby they are playing right now.

Great show by the Lions tonight. I'm a thorough-bred Stormer, but its difficult not to appreciate the type of rugby they are playing right now.

I didn't watch the Leeutjies tonight

That score line suggests that Silver Fern type of rugby - 15 man ruggers

I'm no longer a closet fan

Good win for Lions tonight but they need to play through the whole 80 min. They tend to let their opponents back in the 2nd half. 

Edited by scotty

Haven't see some Rocky fists in rugby for a while

Bad composure by brumbies bench player

Fun to watch though hehehe

The Brumbies at Newlands have been a banana skin game for the Stormers for several seasons now

Lions the highest placed SA team on most stats...

Hopefully this will also place us towards the top at the playoffs stage...

12814241_10153642548308353_8054877492684

It is always a beautiful sight when Mvovo shows a clean pair of heals to his opposite number.

I think you mean he gently stretched his legs! :whistling:

Always good to see Mvovo getting in the action. He read that oh so well. Hopefully he, JP and Willie can be brought into the game more but Sharks need to sort out their set piece problems. Less kicking will help as well.

I think you mean he gently stretched his legs! :whistling:

Always good to see Mvovo getting in the action. He read that oh so well. Hopefully he, JP and Willie can be brought into the game more but Sharks need to sort out their set piece problems. Less kicking will help as well.

Eish. A tough battle but I don't think the Saarks deserved to win.

Eish. A tough battle but I don't think the Saarks deserved to win.

Ja the Crusaders were definitely better and deserved the win. Sharks showed good fighting spirit though.

Deciding if a big strong coffee or a monster energy drink will be better to help me stay awake to watch the stormers game. Already pulling amps.