Rugby...

'Dale

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wishing him all the best.

As most coaches I know say, 'the last job he'll ever have'...

He's got experience

Let's hope he has vision and can manage personalities at this level

Voice memo ON

'How to beat New Zealand'.  :blink:

One thing is for certain, the new Springbok coach will face far, FAR stricter targets - especially on the quota / transformation front - than any of his predecessors.

According to reports, the Springbok 2019 Rugby World Cup squad (of 31) will have to be 50% of colour.

So that's around 15 players ... of which 60% need to be black African - which equates to 9 in total.

Hopefully, he can work closely with local provincial coaches and c0-create a unified style of play for SA Bokkies

That'll kick Kiwi bum bum :devil:

What a game of rugby!!!! GO PUKKE!!!!!! Now we also know how it feels to win at the end  :ph34r:. If you remember two years back... 

so f i n a l l y supersport have put their highlights on youtube, as their native web player is yoooseless.

here's the final play from the hooter. bliksem, how's that for sustained pressure! maties should have let them get that try in the corner.

One thing is for certain, the new Springbok coach will face far, FAR stricter targets - especially on the quota / transformation front - than any of his predecessors.

According to reports, the Springbok 2019 Rugby World Cup squad (of 31) will have to be 50% of colour.

So that's around 15 players ... of which 60% need to be black African - which equates to 9 in total.

spot the problem...perhaps SARU should focus on schoolboy, varsity cup and provincial level (like 20 years ago already) instead of interfering with teams competing internationally

Schoolboy rugby is quite well transformed...but only a small percentage of that transformation carries on at varsity cup level for some reason

play a game of "spot the non white"

post-7169-0-39755200-1460546351_thumb.jpg

so f i n a l l y supersport have put their highlights on youtube, as their native web player is yoooseless.

here's the final play from the hooter. bliksem, how's that for sustained pressure! maties should have let them get that try in the corner.

When they scoured that try all hell broke lose in Potch. Yes that try in the corner should have been given, according to my extensive tv knowledge that was a penalty try. But we won and all is good. They even sowed of the cup in our amfi yesterday.  

spot the problem...perhaps SARU should focus on schoolboy, varsity cup and provincial level (like 20 years ago already) instead of interfering with teams competing internationally

Schoolboy rugby is quite well transformed...but only a small percentage of that transformation carries on at varsity cup level for some reason

play a game of "spot the non white"

attachicon.gifquotas.JPG

Heard from a oom here in Potch his son is in matric and a very good rugby player. He isn't even going to tryout for the provincial team because there has to be 9 players of color on the field at all time, regardless of skills. But again this is hear say. This is not the way to do transformation!

Was hoping the Sharkies will topple the Blues.

Lots of errors in the final 1/4 that led to the Blues's dominance.

That union is struggling

Was hoping the Sharkies will topple the Blues.

Lots of errors in the final 1/4 that led to the Blues's dominance.

That union is struggling

Look to the coach as the problem.  I have always thought Garry Gold to be clueless. They should never have let their NZ coach go.  They went from bad to worse.

Edited by Moridin