Rugby...

'Dale

I think Morné must go back to the Bulls Curry Cup team to go and help them get back on track. :whistling: In fact Dean Greyling must follow him. He directly cost us a bonus point at the end.

Our forwards were by far the better on the field. We should have won this game.

Indeed.

Spoilt chances as well.

What individual brilliance by Habana.

Goosen looked like a real threat when he got on the turf.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jean de Villiers said after the game they kick the ball away to regain possession. What what!

Why dont youjust keep the bal!!!

Wors Greyling was shocking. I cant believe that a player at that level gives away so many soft penalties and a yellow card. Luckily he will miss a.couple of games after being cited

I dont know if Heineke will drop Morne but will Goosen be forced to play the same game plan if they pick him?

Brilliant try by Habana..but between him and Zane they pisssssed away a certain try..

We will definitely give them a go when they play here in SA

Zane could've drawn his opposite defender a bit more...

And maybe have gone over himself.

Try line fever... Rushing, rushing.

Good to see the Pumas having a 13 pointer at some stage over the Wallabies.

Pity they could not hold on.

I heard Morne Steyn tried to kick the change room door down in frustration, but he missed.

Bwahaaaahaha!!

I still think the biggest problem is players being forced into a game plan that does not suit them. The Bulls scored lots of tries in s15, but they ran the ball much more with the fwds and backs. The boks are not playing to their strengths, but to a dictated plan that is one - dimensional. For example, Hougardt is by nature a very dangerous and attacking nr9 with ball in hand, but I think he was told to play the plan, or sit on the bench. I have never seen him kick so much when playing 9 as now. Same story with Frans Steyn. Goosen will also be dissapointing if he gets a start, but is not allowed freedom to play like he wants to play.

Today, the goal kicking and tacktical kicking was an embarrasment. Also, whats the point of bringing on Lambie with 5 mins to play? Did he even touch the ball? Why did HM sub Beast and Strauss? Strauss was being an impact player.

The line outs were a bit messy at times, we missed Etsebeth, but Bekker fixed those problems when he came on. I thought the fwds had a very good game in general, big improvements with retention at the rucks. Loose combo of Vermeulen, Alberts and Louw best we used imo, and Vermeulen is perhaps still not 100% in form.

The back line does not fire, though. Pienaar and Steyn is not the right half-backs, I would rather see Hougardt at 9, Goosen at 10. Jean de Villiers is also invisible at 13, I think he has to go to get back some wow factor in the back line. Also, Kirchner just does not have the skill to play top level rugby. He stuffed up that early try opportunity htoday. Lambie could have played the whole match, and could not possibly have played worse. Another alternative option here would be Jaco Taute, he was the best 15 in last year's currie cup imo. I don't think HM will give him a go, he seems to be too biased.

What a poor day rugby for me. Boks lost!!! province lost!!! And all my super bru predictions were wrong

Well done sharks AGAIN you were better than Wrestling Province

What a poor day rugby for me. Boks lost!!! province lost!!! And all my super bru predictions were wrong

How's all those cards this evening...sheesh!

Don't worry sharks win was the only superbru I got too

How's all those cards this evening...sheesh!

Don't worry sharks win was the only superbru I got too

The reds were deserved but the yellow was petty, I am not fond of that ref (not just tonight because my team lost) I think he has a way of frustrating players on the field and he made stupid calls.

How was that punch from Jebb on Jean Deysel

How was that punch from Jebb on Jean Deysel

was a proper connect!

agreed on the yellow - petty - but as the commentators said.prob would have been overlooked if not for both the reds

At least WP won the fights.

I still think the biggest problem is players being forced into a game plan that does not suit them. The Bulls scored lots of tries in s15, but they ran the ball much more with the fwds and backs. The boks are not playing to their strengths, but to a dictated plan that is one - dimensional. For example, Hougardt is by nature a very dangerous and attacking nr9 with ball in hand, but I think he was told to play the plan, or sit on the bench. I have never seen him kick so much when playing 9 as now. Same story with Frans Steyn. Goosen will also be dissapointing if he gets a start, but is not allowed freedom to play like he wants to play.

Today, the goal kicking and tacktical kicking was an embarrasment. Also, whats the point of bringing on Lambie with 5 mins to play? Did he even touch the ball? Why did HM sub Beast and Strauss? Strauss was being an impact player.

The line outs were a bit messy at times, we missed Etsebeth, but Bekker fixed those problems when he came on. I thought the fwds had a very good game in general, big improvements with retention at the rucks. Loose combo of Vermeulen, Alberts and Louw best we used imo, and Vermeulen is perhaps still not 100% in form.

The back line does not fire, though. Pienaar and Steyn is not the right half-backs, I would rather see Hougardt at 9, Goosen at 10. Jean de Villiers is also invisible at 13, I think he has to go to get back some wow factor in the back line. Also, Kirchner just does not have the skill to play top level rugby. He stuffed up that early try opportunity htoday. Lambie could have played the whole match, and could not possibly have played worse. Another alternative option here would be Jaco Taute, he was the best 15 in last year's currie cup imo. I don't think HM will give him a go, he seems to be too biased.

Four words. Dean Greyling Heyneke Meyer. Nuff said.

At least WP won the fights.

Yeah unfortunately doesn't help the log situation and I don't know what we going to do next weekend without Loosies