Rugby...

'Dale

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of xhosa and Zulu mauri's As well. pIsses me off no end. SupportIng new Zealand In the Bad old days Is one thing...but doing it know...well they should be Shot!!

Anyway...nz were awesome...made us look like we had no game plan...oh that's right we didn't really

Today's game actually put Last weeks won in perspective. Just show that we actually played against the Aussies B-Side, and that we werent that good :whistling:

Edited by Lexx

Lots of xhosa and Zulu mauri's As well. pIsses me off no end. SupportIng new Zealand In the Bad old days Is one thing...but doing it know...well they should be Shot!!

Anyway...nz were awesome...made us look like we had no game plan...oh that's right we didn't really

By your own admission, our so called national team had no game. And more importantly, is not represetative. Why should black South Africans support a bunch of white arseholes with f**kall talent and even less passion to win?

Wait, wait, before freak out. tell me how many of these are black men:

15 Zane Kirchner, 14 Bryan Habana, 13 Jean de Villiers (captain), 12 Jaco Taute, 11 Francois Hougaard, 10 Johan Goosen, 9 Ruan Pienaar, 8 Duane Vermeulen, 7 Willem Alberts, 6 Francois Louw, 5 Andries Bekker, 4 Eben Etzebeth, 3 Jannie du Plessis, 2 Adriaan Strauss, 1 Beast Mtawarira

And by black I mean like the oke that does my garden. Or the guy that wants a living wage to mine platinum (or coal or gold or diamonds...), not okes the colour of coffee with a splash of milk. FFS! with a weeks training, I'm darker than those okes.

Edited by TNT1

By your own admission, our so called national team had no game. And more importantly, is not represetative. Why should black South Africans support a bunch of white arseholes with f**kall talent and even less passion to win?

Oh, and I feel the same way about our cricket wankers.

I'd sooner support a bunch of black, coloured and Indian okes, with one white face that loses consistently, than a bunch of white boys.

Who pIssed on your parade bob? Not gonna even try respond to that

I thought the new "great days" brought with them freedom of expression?

Oh, and I feel the same way about our cricket wankers.

I'd sooner support a bunch of black, coloured and Indian okes, with one white face that loses consistently, than a bunch of white boys.

You are the only arsehole and wanker!!!!!!!!! What we need is guys playing because they ARE the best players!

So f-off and go and watch some soccer!

Guys, if anyone is keen im selling BRAND NEW GENUINE SA RUGBY JERSEYS for R280.

E-mail me: sarugbyjerseys@gmail.com

Who pIssed on your parade bob? Not gonna even try respond to that

No one.

My problem is consistently with these all whit (with a token coffee coloured oke) sports teams.

It's not a race thing for me, it's the same is this pissssstorious oke running with normal okes and then with squizzy okes. FFS! Same principle.

Pick one.

Don't pay lip service to transformation, or paraplegia or whatever. Make a f**kin stand, And damn the consequences.

I'd support the white south africans if they just came right out and said "****transformation and all that". Man the ****up.

You are the only arsehole and wanker!!!!!!!!! What we need is guys playing because they ARE the best players!

Right there, that's the problem with this country.

Wow Fats chill Bru. You are getting way too emotional. Edited by THE BLOODY AGENT

No one.

My problem is consistently with these all whit (with a token coffee coloured oke) sports teams.

It's not a race thing for me, it's the same is this pissssstorious oke running with normal okes and then with squizzy okes. FFS! Same principle.

Pick one.

Don't pay lip service to transformation, or paraplegia or whatever. Make a f**kin stand, And damn the consequences.

I'd support the white south africans if they just came right out and said "****transformation and all that". Man the ****up.

True but I also belIeve In choosIng the best team regardless of race. So If a smaller percentage Of pdI are choosIng to play Through the school systems then you have a smaller pool of pdI players to choose from. Not much can be done about that except promote the sports to those pdI. As for supportIng the opposite team..well that is stupId because sport unIfIes...every single unifying moment in this countries democracy has been Sport related...starting with the African cup of natIons.

Ps excuse the capItals...Hub not compatIble with my std swype keyboard

Go Sharkies !!!!!!

Good win tonight !!!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-peXB7JVItqs/T_ra6RofvoI/AAAAAAAACQw/4a394dsSIQ8/s1600/Girls_1280x1024.jpg

True but I also belIeve In choosIng the best team regardless of race.

In the context of post apartheid south africa?

Sorry, when I encounter people on a daily basis who where dispossessed of their land and income, I can't help but have no faith in a team of Bothas...