Rugby...

'Dale

this weekends matchups.

FS vs EP

Injuries aside it would be surprising if the cheetahs don't take this by 20 points. They'll be going for a bonus point 4 tries. Bizarrely they have played Andries Strauss, who has a massive conflict of interest in this promotion game since he's jumping ship next year.

Sharks vs Bulls

Would expect the guppies to take this one, bulls are not the team they used to be with hardly anyone in the squad actually got their name on a trophy.

Lions vs WP

This will be close, the lions have a better pack province the superior backline. Lions are favourites but I think the WP back three could be the difference - Habana has had his best season since 2007.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, man.

You and flymango got me back hooked up.

Good as we could possibly have a Sharks WP final :)

Sharks vs Lions final in Durban, Lions to spank a Bok loaded WP tomorrow.

Yebo, Sharks v Lions next week. I don't think it will be by miles in either game but be relatively comfy wins.

Watch the Kings run Cheetahs close tonight. Tight game with lots at stake.

Big game tomorrow - Bulls vs Sharks.

Just to set the tone of things a sexy Bulls Beach Babe.

post-3699-0-19410800-1350650557_thumb.jpg

Edited by nickc

Promo/relegation game tonight. Cheetahs should win easy enough but history will be made in that either way we will have a SA team in S15 that is not in the Currie Cup next year.

Really wanted the Griquas to get further...

Hmmm... What about those Kings? Gonna be interesting. Why say you, flymango / Cheetahs follower?

Hope Province can make it count!

The trophy cabinet is bare.

24-0 half time score for Cheetahs. Lukie het seker al 'n paar keer gekots!!!!!!!

Hoop nie dis op 'n Springboktrui nie!

The Kings will not win a single point in next years Super Rugby, if that is what they got, hope the Watson's can maybe secure a Valoid sponsor for next year.

The Kings will not win a single point in next years Super Rugby, if that is what they got, hope the Watson's can maybe secure a Valoid sponsor for next year.

There's a lot of talk down here about a few Argentinian signings for next year

But it's all talk so not sure