Rugby...

'Dale

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the heck is Hougaardt on the wing and not Jet Shoes Mvovo?

Tch, coach!

Yip, even Hougaard to his credit says he feels bad seeing Lwazi on the bench behind him.

Yip, even Hougaard to his credit says he feels bad seeing Lwazi on the bench behind him.

Hougie really hasn't looked good on wing this year, made a much bigger impact coming off the bench in the last 20minutes

I think we are in for a surprise tomorrow. The English are not stupid and would have analysed our gameplan. We all know by now that they almost always throw the ball to Stoomskip Alberts if they do not kick the ball. Our coach do not know any other way to play rugby.

Edited by Moridin

Hougie really hasn't looked good on wing this year, made a much bigger impact coming off the bench in the last 20minutes

We have a habit of picking utility players in the backs for years now.

Thats fine for bench impact players but you start with your best 15 and work from there.

HM is not thinking clearly and trying to cover his arse

We have a habit of picking utility players in the backs for years now.

Thats fine for bench impact players but you start with your best 15 and work from there.

HM is not thinking clearly and trying to cover his arse

But if the Boks win tomorrow it will be one of the most end successful end of year tours

Why would HM then change anything?

But if the Boks win tomorrow it will be one of the most end successful end of year tours

Why would HM then change anything?

Stevie, maybe he should take Pienaar off??? He is full of mistake today, o ja, Kirchner ook.

The big men are getting the ball standing still. Making it so easy for the pommies!!!

Agree. Playing very stupid

Blou Bal rugby werk nie in S15 nie, dit gaan ook nie werk in Springbok rugby nie. As toeskouers al weet wat die volgende move is dan moet jy weet jy is in moeilikheid! Nie gedink ek sal ooit dit se nie, maar Divvie se rugby het darem nog 'n bietjie "flare" gehad. Bok rugby is nie oppad vorentoe nie, dis op 'n steil downhill, 'n downhill wat Greg Minnaar nie eers gery sal kry nie

Blou Bal rugby werk nie in S15 nie, dit gaan ook nie werk in Springbok rugby nie. As toeskouers al weet wat die volgende move is dan moet jy weet jy is in moeilikheid! Nie gedink ek sal ooit dit se nie, maar Divvie se rugby het darem nog 'n bietjie "flare" gehad. Bok rugby is nie oppad vorentoe nie, dis op 'n steil downhill, 'n downhill wat Greg Minnaar nie eers gery sal kry nie

Stem saam en goed gesethumbup1.gif