Rugby...

'Dale

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That was possibly the worst game of rugby I have witnessed in a long time....with some of the worst refereeing...we did not deserve to come close to winning that

3 wins in Europe, that's all the records books will say. Some great newcomers, our defence was brilliant, there are good signs on the horizon, I will take 3 close and ugly wins any day!

“I thought we could get the 3 points and then there was enough time to get a drop goal" good logic there!

how can a professional sportsman be spoken to like a child. i get the impression that either the players or the ref don't want to understand the rules. every try scored is refered to the video ref. stupid technical issues are blown up but blatant fwd passes are missed. i watch the game with the tv remote and just push ALT whenever a penalty /scrum / lineout is taking place. no wonder the players don't loose weight playingmellow.png they stand around doing FA for half the match.

We not gana win games in the future if it carrys on like this. Every team will know what to expect.

Saved by a good luck I say. Pienaar, ai. We are on for a great backline move after going over the advantage line and then he goes and kicks the ball. FFS man. Don't listen to what the coach is saying all the time, think for yourself for a minute. If the coach complains, just say you forgot what the gameplan was. Even the Pumas are playing better rugby than us at the moment. The scoreboard is not going to save you all the time. And somebody must please explain to Nigel Owens the rules of rugby at scrumtime.

All Blacks vs England next week.

Gonna be good...

The Bokke just CANNOT feed the back line.

Tch!

Ol Nigel was even speaking to his linesman like they were naughty kids. Beaut.

I'm seriously disillusioned by our rugby. Sure weather was *** and field position is important but pass first phase ball to 10. That's why you have a 10.

A few minutes before half time, we had a lineout on their 10 m line, won the ball at the front and started a drive. Bob the commentator reckons maybe we can move the ball upfield and "engineer a penalty". Is that what we've become?

Ol Nigel was even speaking to his linesman like they were naughty kids. Beaut.

I'm seriously disillusioned by our rugby. Sure weather was *** and field position is important but pass first phase ball to 10. That's why you have a 10.

the classic i saw was that the linesman called a knock on at the base of the ruck and nigel was standing right there and missed it...he had an absolute shocker

Yip. Linesman was only 50m away. The other time he called a knock from 1m away and Nige asked him in his nice friendly tone if he was sure.

Nigel Owens has something against us or he is just a pretty sh** because this isn't the first game that he was sh** blowing SA games

Edited by hanoj

A few minutes before half time, we had a lineout on their 10 m line, won the ball at the front and started a drive. Bob the commentator reckons maybe we can move the ball upfield and "engineer a penalty". Is that what we've become?

It MUST be Heineke Meyer's fault