Argus Sub 3 Kit

WING3RZ

Just for the sake of interest...

(I hope this hasn't been discussed prior, I couldn't find a thread about it)

http://www.velotex.com/sites/velotex.com/files/imagecache/product_300px/-S30CTCJASIR---Sub-3-Mens-Cycle-Jersey-01.jpg

http://www.velotex.com/sites/velotex.com/files/imagecache/product_300px/-S30MITT---Sub-3-Mitt-01.jpg

If you have done The Argus, in less than 3 hours... would you buy the kit as advertised in the Cycle Tour magazine the last 2 years?

And if so, why? Would it be for you, or more to the point, to impress others on fun/training rides?

Eg. if you were a Springbok Rugby player, would you go out for a jog wearing your Springbok jersey, or walk around in the mall with your match cap?

I've never done the Argus but might get it anyway so people can think I am awesome.

Now if only they made a shirt that said I am a sub 10 iron man finisher!

I suppose some people like to get recognition for their achievements. The problem I have is that it appears anybody can buy it.

I suppose some people like to get recognition for their achievements. The problem I have is that it appears anybody can buy it.

nah, you have to present your sub3 certificate or something.

But why would anybody want to wear it?

Much like the "I completed an Epic" Finisher's shirt?

Like all those guys who leave their sticker numbers on their bikes 6 months after the epic has finished....brag gats :lol:

Much like the "I completed an Epic" Finisher's shirt?

At least I don' t ride in my Epic finisher's shirt. And I certainly won't cycle in the Sub3 kit...