Klapperkop busy today

River Rat

So how many Hubbers were on Klapperkop this morning? At 7:00 it looked like Eloff St at peak time. With the Roadies, MTBikers, Runners, Walkers and picnickers all counted I guess close to 70 people over 4 km stretch.

It's great to see the area being utilized by all.

Klapperkop is nice for training, but I wish they were a bit more considerate with the speed bumps - they could have left a 20 cm gap between the edge of the road and the bump for a bike to pass through. It feels like the profile of the bumps are steeper, too, not nice to hit them at cycling speed on a road bike.

Klapperkop is nice for training, but I wish they were a bit more considerate with the speed bumps - they could have left a 20 cm gap between the edge of the road and the bump for a bike to pass through. It feels like the profile of the bumps are steeper, too, not nice to hit them at cycling speed on a road bike.

Amen to that. Maybe we should post something on the Tshwane thread.

We did the mtb loop this morning .... forgot what a climb it is to the tower from the northern perimeter fence ... geesh!

was great seeing so much cyclist there, sucked to be on the road climb with the mtb, but rode with a friend whose mtb is in for a frame replacement so had to stick to the road. . .still a great ride

We rode to Groenkloof yesterday morning. When we got there at 7 there was a massive line of cars to get in and the parking was absolutely packed. I've never seen Groenies that full!

Guess it's a human right to ride ... love it! I was doing maintenance on the BSO yesterday, and slept off a all-nighter we had with the Voories on Tue night. Still feeling it this morning ... need coffee