Maybe a stupid Epic Question...

T-Bob

HOLD THE PHONE! Who drives a Mini??

All the guys at Porters Markets on a Sat' morning, drinking coffee and looking at their shiny sworks.... ;) Mini countrymen of course.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe square wheels is the next big thing! if you wanna be hardcore, this is it..

http://www.cabap.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/square_wheels_bike.jpg

I believe square wheels is the next big thing! if you wanna be hardcore, this is it..

http://www.cabap.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/square_wheels_bike.jpg

That's look 26 inch x 26 inch wheels?

This may be a stupid Epic question, but why is it always raced as a team? I suppose that could also apply to most stage races.

I am not in the bike business, and I am not a brand ambassador for Spez. I ride them, cause I like them.

What you are is a k@k ambassador for cycling.

i did a sub 3 argus on one of those

This may be a stupid Epic question, but why is it always raced as a team? I suppose that could also apply to most stage races.

good point - who was the first to implement it - sani2c? i guess to make it more challenging as you have to finish as a team, and are always meant to have each other in sight. they probably copied the format from orienteering/adventure racing - dunno?

good point - who was the first to implement it - sani2c? i guess to make it more challenging as you have to finish as a team, and are always meant to have each other in sight. they probably copied the format from orienteering/adventure racing - dunno?

I would think it would be challenging as an indivdual race, but hey what do I know?

I would think it would be challenging as an indivdual race, but hey what do I know?

Mnr Taut seems to know the answers to most things

Well we always say that one of the reasons is in case you get lost in the bush.....yay so we lose 2 riders instead of one

Well we always say that one of the reasons is in case you get lost in the bush.....yay so we lose 2 riders instead of one

OK, thats fair enough. Are the trails not marked well enough for this not to happen? Just curious to know

OK, thats fair enough. Are the trails not marked well enough for this not to happen? Just curious to know

They are marked too well.....but...there are two types of lost

The racing snakes who don't look up and miss the turn etc then **** you out when they get into camp about the crap marking.

Then those at the back who are generally stuffed and take a wrong turn when not marked,then disappear off the face of the earth.

We lost 2 such riders last year and we only found them at about 8pm.Ironically they were called Knight Riders....

How on earth do you get to this, Epic existed before S2C and Transalp before The Epic.

How on earth do you get to this, Epic existed before S2C and Transalp before The Epic.

Any ideas to an answer?