[Event] NISSAN TRAILSEEKER #2 Diamond Rush

Tim_Fair

Results are out .I see they rider in first place 40k ave 38,km/h and beat everybody by 20min .His time 1h 1min .Is that for real ?Never heard of him and he is a vet

He'll be another DQ soon :)

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My 70km was also tough because of the wind but otherwise I am satisfied with my time of 4h42 better than 5h26. My boss was only 30min in front of me.the next one will be on my birthday so hopefully I will beter my time again.

Best part about the 70km yesterday was the lion at the water point... That thing was impressive!

And the worst was the next 200m haha

First 40km ever, did a 2:41 which I am not happy with.

But I must say a broken front derailer made it a bit more difficult.

Results are out .I see they rider in first place 40k ave 38,km/h and beat everybody by 20min .His time 1h 1min .Is that for real ?Never heard of him and he is a vet

They guy that won the 70km SS did so from G batch and has got no results in SA SEEDING. Interesting that.

They guy that won the 70km SS did so from G batch and has got no results in SA SEEDING. Interesting that.

Stu great result by you dude.

I have to admit that I'm sure it is legitimate. I started in E batch and an older guy on a Ti SS came flying past me near the top of that first steep climb and was gone into the distance. He was looking really strong. So I don't doubt his time or result. I'm sure there are more guys out there that noticed him he was flying.

We gonna see you at CM again?

Edited by jcmeyerSS

Go search his name on places like Championchip. SA duathlon champs..... triathlons, etc. Seems possible and very legit to me :D

Best part about the 70km yesterday was the lion at the water point... That thing was impressive!

Not to sure how I didn't notice the lion

I was also passed by a guy on a raw 29er SS with green hubs. The dude was flying!!!!

My first 70km and I cramped from 40km to the end. More prep needed for the next one I fear. I learned the true essence of HTFU on my SS yesterday. (4h21min)

Stu great result by you dude.

I have to admit that I'm sure it is legitimate. I started in E batch and an older guy on a Ti SS came flying past me near the top of that first steep climb and was gone into the distance. He was looking really strong. So I don't doubt his time or result. I'm sure there are more guys out there that noticed him he was flying.

We gonna see you at CM again?

I was also passed by a guy on a raw 29er SS with green hubs. The dude was flying!!!!

My first 70km and I cramped from 40km to the end. More prep needed for the next one I fear. I learned the true essence of HTFU on my SS yesterday. (4h21min)

I also battled with cramp which is not something that usually bothers me, I reckon that being on the SS makes the legs work a helluva harder