[Event] NISSAN TRAILSEEKER #3 Down & Dirty

Tim_Fair

cant wait for this one :clap: been training hard b batch is fast & tough love it bring on the pain then some :devil:

Edited by aaron xc

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nope, they wont process your entry until confirmation of payment. there will still be entries available after 31 july..

Mike, are we going to enter the marathon?

Mike, are we going to enter the marathon?

I think you want to :devil:

eish you lot you want to kill me..ive already entered the 40...although i did do 55kms yesterday.....

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

Rest assured the bottle necks have been sorted. Separate return routes for 40km, 70km and 20km, 10km! :thumbup:

I will post updated route maps next week.

Any chance these are finished yet Tim?

Smolster don't be scared - I have entered the 70km so you don't have to worry about coming last :D

Alright. 70km it is. When do entries close?

Smolster don't be scared - I have entered the 70km so you don't have to worry about coming last :D

I'll be pulling in around the back aswell, that last climb into the school is a freaking killer!!

I'll be pulling in around the back aswell, that last climb into the school is a freaking killer!!

If you run out of water we can share what's left in my camelbag!

I am stuck between 20km being too short and 40km too long. Think I need a cup of HTFU :D

Go read TIm Fair's write-up on the race under the news section - they have aimed to make it easy as possible, so go for the 40, if not the 70. Its a lekker race, and pretty

Go read TIm Fair's write-up on the race under the news section - they have aimed to make it easy as possible, so go for the 40, if not the 70. Its a lekker race, and pretty

Thanks man - I did read it... So 40km it is :)

Alright. 70km it is. When do entries close?

Awesome hopefully see you there, entries are still open and will close when capacity is reached of 2500 (mate entered on the weekend and they were almost on 2000)